the_doctor, Undefined, 19 years ago

but you have to remember satan does the opposite of what u want to happen so u should be praying tha paul anderson directs AvP2

are you predator or prey?

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

sos dave work's been kickin in, what makes me laugh was i updated the rules first thing when i got here then he post's that lol

topdogg2.jpg

dont u all remeber when they started to make pred 2 they asked arnie but wanted to go with terminator 2 instead, if he did do the pred film it would have been 10 times better but no i like f*ckin stupid robots pfff

topdogg2.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

Well, i suppose we got lucky, Hudson from aliens was in pred 2, guess the guy was skint and needed to make some quick money......

mesig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

lol not exactly the main man but hey he went down like a man for both aliens and preds take my hat of to him especially throwing a golf ball at a pred........GANGSTA

topdogg2.jpg

i though he was rude he could have said four, think that made the pred made but the part danny glover runs down the track and u see the pred pull his spin out and u here his head just pop off..........classic

topdogg2.jpg

Yeah, some quality parts in all movies i suppose, just gotta hold your breath and wait for them to pop up.

mesig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

dam i need some grammer lessons just been reading some of my post's dammmm, ye the thing about aliens though its more shock value to it becase they did just apear every were, another classic in aliens when every one was going down the part of the building were they use there guns and the u see the walls moving that was GANGSTA

topdogg2.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

Yeah actual they do have names for preds in the avp novels they do. One pred character is named Dechande(Broken Tusk) he was my favorite pred character in the avp book called
Alien vs. Predator:Prey. There were some other preds that had names in there to.

Lol, i'd have a bum deal anyhow, being an athiest i don't beleive in god or satan so i'd be stuck in limbo.

mesig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Kharn, Undefined, 19 years ago

Daveberg, Satan (or Senore Diablo) gives you a good deal... then rips you off!

"AAAgh, its all buggered, Satan ripped me off! I want my soul back!"