So... New mods. P, PLEASE READ

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

We'll need them soon. I'll only be able to visit every couple weeks or so soon, so... Yeah. I'm putting this here so P will notice it.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

I vote for Shadowwall. But seriously, there aren't enough people with mod material left around, if you think about it. Kidd, the all-time favourite, is apparently still around rarely, but not nearly enough. Others i can think of are uh... Saysell, but he's busy with the army, he only comes around very rarely... That Tam person, i forgot his original name, but he's one of the old people... The Doctor of course, another Balatu mod... I'd even say Mebber, he seemes like a decent enough guy... Predess would be great, but she's busy with many other things. Just try not to do like the last time when Angus became mod out of nowhere after being inactive for half a year or so, because as you can see, it hasn't worked out so well. Also, are you sure you don't wanna put in a big P or PREATORIAN READ THIS, something like that? Also, don't you wanna add "only mods post here" and then delete my posts, since it's mod business and i shouldn't be nosing around here?

^ Mebber is one I've considered. I'm not sure if he'd want to, though.

Mebber? Any word on that?

tinmanti, Yautja, 13 years ago

i vote whoever the hell...Ryanwethy?

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

I'd make it, but considering the high number of spammers running around here lately i'm not sure i'm active enough to do the job. I do not have enough time to check the threads every day, but it's worth a try.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

go for it Mebber, if you don't like it or can do it you can just leave eh :)

@ Mebber: So you'd be willing to give it a shot?

You wouldn't have to start right away or anything, this only really goes into effect in about a month. Hopefully we can get someone else to help out so you won't be doing everything.

Shouldn't this stay bumped?

killswitch, Yautja, 13 years ago

Good luck to the new moderators.

Does the Hive have an active leader? If that position ever becomes available, id like to be considered.

The clans are more or less dead. I mean, you can be leader of the hive if you want, but there's barely any activity.

Sounds great provided I can keep the position even in the event that the site's clan become active again.

Would give me a little extra incentive to be here posting. I do try my best anyway, but as your guys know it can be difficult.

Hey wait a minute, Firehunter's the leader of the Hive, how would it be fair to just give away the position just like that? I don't think Firehunter would agree at all!

Quotation Marks>> "Does the Hive have an active leader? If that position ever becomes available, id like to be considered.<
Not to worry dude, only if the position ever becomes available. I don't want to jump in anyones shoes.

As was mentioned in the clans thread, KS could always take the Shadow Serpents or something if Firehunter wants the Hive.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

Or something ???
we Silent assassins are very active xD
You can try finding a weak little clan but you will not get ours muahhahahah

this would sound realistic if I was not the only one :'(

But indd there is not much of an activity around all the clans, sometimes peterson says something and that's it :s

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

I'll try to be around more, if we need to elect another mod I'm for anyone DD deems worthy lol. Theres my two cents.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 13 years ago

New mods?

Bloody hell, where's Kidd when you need him? We need someone representin' the Humies around these parts!

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIDD

Mebber is a "Humie" as far as i know... I would prefer Kidd, of course, but on the other hand, Mebber is almost as active as myself.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 13 years ago

-=Nods=- That's true. I ain't seen Kidd in...well, fuckin ages. Mebber seems pretty active though. Maybe a bit new, but he's acquitted himself well so far.

Yea, I has no objections to his promotion. It's not like I'm going to be offered the job anytime soon anyway.

FireHunter, Yautja, 13 years ago

I still lurk around here, I do check on The Hive but there's little to no activity in there, so I'm a little disappointed in myself for not keeping it active.
But anyway, take away the more recent clans, I think, as the older clans are much more established.

Anyone else want to try being a mod? SO far Mebber's the only one. Granted, you really only need one with how inactive this place is, but still...