Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

The obvious solution is cabbage.

IceNeko, Yautja, 13 years ago

So with what strength I have left I dragged myself out of bed over the floor and to the laptop. So I'm back but I'm sick. Well we're all sick and by we're I mean HeavyDuty ,DeathDealer and BloodHarpy. We all have an ENT(that's ears nose and throat for those who don't know or are to stupid to figure it out) infection. And to make a long story or post short it's pure hell! Well Harpy's awake right now watching Black Beauty. Hell even the pets are sick not a sick as us but sick like coughing and sneezing a lot. So far me and Harpy have pretty much got over the brunt of the virus her DeathDealer and Heavy not so much. Plus my ears stuffed up like I was on an airplane or something….well everyone’s ears did I don’t know how I picked it up but we pretty much have it beat.

So what’s new that are sick selves have missed out on?

Giant Space Vaginas birthing new universes.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Other than that, not much really. Only that when walking penguins, the leash needs to have a silver lining, otherwise they will be depressed and go on a killing spree. We accidentally killed Spider-Man testing that.

Oh and i hope you all get well soon.

shadowatching, Yautja, 13 years ago

A bouncer, but what's the difference. Or did they feel so much pity when they found out you had cancer that they upgraded you from bouncer to psychiatrist?

Also, about your "I live in Arizona, therefore the lights from Brazil are nothing new to me, i see them all the time."

Now i would think you were lying if i hadn't ridden a nine tailed flying chinese dolphin through the forest just two weeks ago

I can still work as a bouncer, but since i finished college with a degree in psychology...why continue to kick ass's for?

And have you ever heard of traveling, or did you forget? WOW! Traveling, HOlY SHIT that means she can go where she pleases, "I live in arizona" Is where i actually live. HOLY SHIT, she has her own place in a state and has a car to travel. MY FUCKING GAWD! this person is moving up in the world.

and the lights from flagstaff to chile isn't new to me, because i sit in a truck( with a gun under my ass) you do know South america they will sooner kill you and steal your shit. So you need two people in one truck, one that can wield a gun and the other to drive, you know "18 wheelers" "Semis' or whatever the fuck you call them over there Wraith. I shoulda asked Nikkie what your real name is, that way i don't haVe to call you a screen name. I ride in a semi, up and down the mountain range....HOLY SHIT THere is mountains now?!

Come on DW, stop boring me with the childish antics.

I do wonder if you got that girl you told me about months ago. IF you finally got that kiss from her

I already have my own share of female fun ~_^...just wondering if she took your cherry....-laughs hard-

I miss Nikkie

I do wonder why you are on here all the time. Got no job? Not no wife/GF? WTF?!

Dude, come on....why are you on here? (the world would like to know)

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

WE FOUND A REMEDY TO THE INFECTION!!!!! GARLIC CAPSULES!!!!

Although every time I belch it taste like steak which is actually kinda cool. Garlic fights infections and this bug we picked up is pretty nasty, my aunt got mad at us because we were supposed to be getting the flu shots but we never went. Beside the flu shots make you sick anyway and they really injecting us with computer chips so they can watch us in secret. It’s all a conspiracy of the Illuminati according to one of my friends. Ok have to log off now because I just coughed up a big wad of mucus and it just stole my iPod.

shadowatching, Yautja, 13 years ago

well get a new ipod, hell get in Ipad. hahahaha Ipad, shit the jokes i hear about the ipad, makes the jokes on Wii seem like a cake walk.

1964 murder of a cancer researcher which links to the JFK assassination and the contamination of the polio vaccine. (conspiracy nut much? yea, i am...most of them are a laugh)

the guy that made the H1N1 died because he made an ultimate virus that would keep us sick but put more microchips in us?!

"the flu shots make you sick anyway and they really injecting us with computer chips so they can watch us in secret"

That's right, because the Illuminati totally want to know whether you think an Alien could beat up a Predator.

ryanwethy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Can cows float in water?

Cows do not float. In actuality, it is the water that floats on the cows.

Shadow, are you aware that almost no one here believes anything you write in those touching posts about how you have a life? Because even though you may not think it's so, i can guarantee you that it is. And the more you brag about how awesome your pretend life is, the less people are going to believe it. I'm not saying that you should care what people believe, but since they don't, why say it anyway?

In all seriousness, i hope for your sake that you are just pretending to be one of the dumbest, biggest liars and psychologically failed people i've ever encountered, i really hope you're actually a normal person, with a house, with a college degree, with a nice house, a car, friends and everything else, because if you're not... i don't even want to imagine what this world has become with people like you surviving in it.

Also, i didn't read your post because it was long and had caps from place to place.

Your post floats on water.

I return now to my godforsaken studies. Weeeeeeeeeee!

I find that very offensive and i request a ban for the both of us.

predatoress, Yautja, 13 years ago

Kids, don't cry - take a raisin and be happy!

Tilipitappidippidappi tilipitappidippidappi dippidappidippidappidou

There, I've banned us both. And yet we still post. We are... THE UNBANABLE.

Yes, I know I should be studying right now. Shut up.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 13 years ago

Buncha bloody weirdos is what you are. ;D

Quiet, you.

Yes ma'am!

You're just jealous that my tits are bigger than yours.

...Just cuz YOU can afford surgery...T_T