DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Of course DBO is sticking around. But if it doesn't i don't think the mods who made it so will be sticking around either.

^
|
|
|
See that? What the hell could i do to the mods? It doesn't matter. What matters is to say it like you're so certain of it that even seeing the opposit wouldn't convince you otherwise.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 13 years ago

Like Hitler said - 'No-one believes little lies. They're too easy to make. Go for outrageous lies, big lies that no-one will possibly think could be lies.' Kinda like 'it's too dumb to be made up.'

Ah, but it is!

GOOD! You guys always throw such lovely wrenches in my plans. I collect them now. Life'd be dull without you. Well, E-life.

I'm still in denial about not having a real one. Kinda like someone else we know.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

This thread needs more cowbell. And by that I mean crabs.

EDIT: I say the sky is green, therefore it is.

^ It works!

Right, back to studying now. Seriously.

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

You just keep bringing back this crabs-thing, do you?

Actually, i even can't remember the beginning of crabs.

Whatever, this is a good opportunity to avoid studying.

predatoress, Yautja, 13 years ago

Dunn: SHHHT don't bloody hell mention the great-prohibited-name-of-all-evil or you'll get in trouble here!!!

From crabs to hedgehogs, I've always wondered how they can breed. Rather painful to the male.

And rogue is good to be because you don't have to pay taxes for the clan leaders. Don't you dare to grab some of their cookies or you'll be doomed in poverty and repression forever!!!

I have no idea what she is talking about. On both accounts.

I have no idea what anyone's talking about, so it's all good.

ryanwethy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Do you like to sit on your pancakes?

Why, did you find something in them?

ryanwethy, Yautja, 13 years ago

I found crabs.

I told em', but do they listen to me?

Buggrit, buggrem, millenium hand an' crabs. I tol' 'em I did, I tol' 'em, it'll all end in a silent prayer.

Buggrit. Buggrem.

Sounds like you have AIDS.

You'd know ;D

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Well I was able to log on again and soooooo......now what the hell do I do?

Kidd, Yautja, 13 years ago

Tomorrow will be the Night that I will Shine, brighter than any Star in the Sky.
Twenty-one people. Kidd is growing up to be a Man.
Work, Get Drunk and have a Mighty Good Time!

I just dare you guys to make the forcast Cloudy on that Day. Who is willing to take it, hmmm?

You are mistaken. The cows have left the barn. We're fucked.

It'll be so overcast you'll think you're in Pompeii and Vesuvius is on the rag.

;D

Congrats man, though the legal age is 21 over there? Daymn, it's 18 down here! I've been legally drinking all year.

predatoress, Yautja, 13 years ago

"Twenty-one people. Kidd is growing up to be a Man."

Funny, in few weeks I'm tainting back into a child when I join zombiewalk (again) - only occasion where you can act like a drunk when being sober or - in reverse - be drunk and seem like sober person lol I'm not into customization (or whatever 'cons' are about) otherwise but wouldn't miss zombiewalks even when having ebola (actually could be quite good effect of throwing up blood, hmm...). Just pure fun to freak people out. Last time we stopped a policecar with our undead bloody crowds and they just laughed their asses off lol

There's a zombie walk on soon?

SWEET