how long would it take for aliens to............

Topdogg, Yautja, 19 years ago

take over earth?? lets just say one alien by the power of god comes here to say hello now as far as i know the alien could turn itself into an superface hugger egg as no other queen is in sight and would to start producing eggs, with human tech how long do think we could last i know the americans would blow the outta every thing but could we control it? or would we ALL die?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

the_doctor, Yautja, 19 years ago

good now if i ever talk to u i wont have to be like "im that guy from the forum"

are you predator or prey?

daveberg, Yautja, 19 years ago

Na i dont mind mate, just wanted to know who it was.

mesig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

just a quick question - did you add me to your msn yesterday?

mesig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

yep we are screwed

I know what you mean. It's doubtfull though, i think in terms of the human race, i think we've traveled too far off the right track to reverse things now, ozone layer is messed up, there's too much hate and discrimination, too much crime blah blah, the list goes on.

mesig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

Indeed it is, that's something that i can't see the human race growing out of, it will be our downfall in the end, by the time we realise what we've done wrong it will be far too late.

mesig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

someone needs to wake up and wake everyone else up and start to change things but that will never happen

and its all because of greed and power like everything else in the last 2000 years and the next 2000 years

not only aliens but again, hundreds of years later in alien resurrection too. These guys never learn.

mesig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

and then being all "we didnt know" yep america would want thier hands on it first for "scientific" reasons and someone would tell them tht u cant capture it and they wouldnt care and they send a team and theyed get killed blah blah. almost like wat happend in Aliens

Anyhow, getting back to the subject, i don't even think that the government would attempt to destroy the xenomorphs at first, i think their greedy little minds would be wanting to capture the aliens and use them for their own purposes, humans rarely seem to learn from their mistakes or from past perfromances throughout history, i think it'd be another case of the humans trying to control the aliens, and ultimately, failing.

mesig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

it also depends on where the nest is started if its in new york or somthin were not gonna blow it up there would be too many ppl saying no but if it was in ethiopia then noone would care

That's actually quite sad how people who are worse of than us can be disregarded like that. All that money in the world and they cant do anything to ammend poverty. Just goes to show you how tight all the people with money really are. Though i do rate Bill Gates - the guy gave 70 million to charity a few weeks ago. 70 million. Damn.

There's my pledge for world problem resolution over for the day. Someone get me George Bush on the phone....

imgood.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

ahem yes there would be ? but if an alien came here its not gonna go down hollwood and say hello, it needs to hide some were build up some eggs then would start to take over, it all depends on how quike humans r to stop it, say hello to my freind NUKE

topdogg2.jpg

yeah sorry i was bored ill take u off if u want

Quinn, Yautja, 19 years ago

if aliens came to earth we woudnt last 5 years think about it if there was a queen in a city like L.A. there would be millions of them and all the different animals too. there might even be horse aliens.

"Stick Around"

thank you...thank you...hold thee applause

*dave and td bow down in honour for the crowd yehheh ie heard all aorund the board*

Heheheh, now that was a damn successful RPG!!

weyland.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

**nooooooo TD throuws the beer at the alien smacking it in the forhead distrated TD gabes a dave throughs him in charlies basment know lets get p*ssed**

*.....Then falls over his feet as a xenomorph curls out in front of him....."

weyland.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz