Topdogg, Yautja, 19 years ago

** TD waves can of beer at dave "get ed then go out in a blaze" dave runs for the beer**

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

daveberg, Yautja, 19 years ago

Heheheh There's always one show off......

weyland.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

take my hat of to all of u ya brave people thats what i like about u guys me, well being the top dogg there some thing i would i do go get high, have sex with this honey i know then get sh*t loads of weapons hide them in charles basement wait for tha aftermath then come guns blazin and take over the hive muahahahahahahahahahaha ahem sorry

Iseijin, Yautja, 19 years ago

I'm hoping the humans will all gather together, arm themselves to the teeth, and go to the queens' nests as kamikaze soldiers. In times of stress (war, fights, etc...) humans have a tendency of grouping together for protection and offense.

For a crisis this big, I would not be surprised if all the human civilians teamed up with their perpective armies and attacked in a massive offensive sweep. Many will die but it seems the logical choice.

I mean, that's what I would do...

Iseijinsig.bmp.jpg
~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

what would i do? find an ammunition store, get all tooled up like arnie did in commando and then go kill some bugs baby!!

weyland.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

the_doctor, Yautja, 19 years ago

id get some plastic explosive and try to get as close to a queen as possible

are you predator or prey?

in any case not everyone would die the americans would make some sort of spacecraft or spacestation with only the most important(richest) people on it. but now that i think about the aliens would find some way to kill them as well

hope im not depressin one but what would u do?

doubt they would have depending were the investation starts

Yeah i'd say those were out only options.....

weyland.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

well were either gonna blow everything including all of humanity, knock the planet out of orbit or get killed by aliens either way we are screwed

def somthing i would love to see (yep u know im not all there) i doubt we could control it the aliens r quite smart and would start to work out were tanks and the big bombs come from and kill every one in army base's say 100 yrs and bye bye mr human

only problem with that doc is nukes dont realy kill every thing in sight there would still be the chance that the aliens r hiding in the sea and moutains etc etc we would blow the hell out the world and would have to wait until three nukes have cleared before the next lot go of other wise we will blow the earth out of orbit and then we realy f*cked

we'd probably nuke everything one country gets overrun blow up it another country gets overrun blow it up ect. untill only one country is left and then they would blow them selves up so in the end we'd destroy our selves

Honestly? We'd all die. The aliens would spread extremely quickly, and plus there would no doubt be many queen aliens, you image just two queen aliens producing eggs, imagine if there were hundreds of queens spannning in different countries, we'd all be screwed, all the weapons in the world coudn't save us, but then i guess it depends on how quick the humans wise up to the infestation, if they caught it early on, they may be able to contain it.

weyland.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

lol, well least i know which one you are now!!!

mesig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

we r destined to destroy our selves its a fact just hope im here to watch the nukes go off like whoa

topdogg2.jpg

iT'S true. Humans just can't help but plunder and abuse everything they come across, we'll move to mars and do the exact same thing, the pattern is on going, it's in our nature.

Look but dont touch.
Touch but dont taste.

We just can't resist.

mesig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

lmao dam right, ive seen this program on the discovery channel (yes i like mother nature even though i hate most animals) any way was great showed what earths gonna be like in millions of years and guess what .........we aint here to f*ck it up any more........unless the nukes go off

NUKE
NUKE
NUKE
NUKE
NUKE

topdogg2.jpg

or we could screw everything up by desinging some sort of virus that kills all living things(once again for greed and power) and it gets out and kills everything