DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

How nice of you really.

Dragous, Yautja, 13 years ago

I know u r joking so easy seen.

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

No it's not easy to see, it's just you're a real genius, Dragous.

Anyway, this little fellow used to inhabit my old residences bathroom, we've met a few times as i went to piss late at night:

newsimage?id=58269&size=screen

I do like spiders, and i'm not afraid of them- they're amazing. Facinating creatures you know, living on earth muuuuch longer than mankind. I really like to watch documentations about them or to observe them outside, but I DO NOT LIKE THEM RUNNING AROUND IN MY HOUSE!

Spiders and me, we're good friends as long as they keep themselves out of my home. I don't like creatures capable of moving abruptly in any direction living where i pee.

Dragous, Yautja, 13 years ago

spider r ok to me so i do not mind them but (black widows r on my do not want around list).

so don't get any bright ideas!

WarBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

Yeah can we change this to women and sex please?

No go away. Spiders.

070125-glowing-spiders_big.jpg

Look how pweety those eyes are d'awwwwwwwwww.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Isn't this why we have the picture topic?

Nah, that one's not about spiders.

It can be if you use your imagination...

Come with me
And you'll be
In a WOOOOOOOOOORRRRLD...

I don't actually know the rest of the song.

Hah, i don't even know the rest of the melody.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

DeahtWraith likes Jumping Spiders judging by the pictures. I like Tarantulas because they are fuzzy I post a picture of one in the picture topic.

So now that we're up to almost 900 posts, I realise we'll be needing a 4th off-topic thread soon. Any ideas for names?

"Off-Topic Thread"

That's what i'd go with. Anyway...

Who is Jack Schitt?
The lineage is finally revealed. Many people are at a loss for a response when someone says "You don't know Jack Schitt." Now you can intellectually handle the situation.

Jack is the son of Awe Schitt and O. Schitt. Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married O. Schitt, the owner of Needeep N. Schitt Inc. They had one son, Jack. In turn Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt, the deeply religious couple produced 6 children: Holie Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Giva Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins: Deap Schitt and Dip Schitt. Against her parents' objections, Deap Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school drop out.

However, after being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced. Noe Schitt later remarried Ted Sherlock and, because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name.

She was then known as Noe Schitt-Sherlock. Meanwhile, Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt and they produced a son of nervous disposition, Chicken Schitt. Two other of the 6 children, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, Were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony.

The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens wedding. The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd, and Hoarse. Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recently returned from Italy with his new Italian bride, Pisa Schitt.

So now when someone says, "you don't know Jack Schitt," you can correct them.

If we jsust call it "Off-Topic" people will think we're trying to do a gritty reboot of the off-topic franchise and accuse us of ripping off The Dark Knight.

They can do another sequel, man. They don't need to remake it, it's fucking LEGENDARY! If they do, Off-Topic will be ruined FOREVER!!!11!

The Dark Knight turned out alright though. But The Dark Off-Topic Thread sounds too emo.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

THE POWER OF YOUTH THREAD!!!...... :) .........

I got an A for this schoolyear so F yea I had a dumbass class only 5 of the 14 students had an A so :)

About spiders same as the one posting he likes them but not wanting them to run around like that in our houses. (srry for not mentioning name)

I sometimes feed them in the garden when i'm bored and watch them do there nature thing. They are nice and handy creatures. Eating all those stupid bugs

But when I wake up and I one is crawling on my pillow hes up for a jump through the window. Cause without knowing people eat many spiders while they are a sleep. Cause they crawl in you're mouth and that's wy I really don't want to have them in my house !

Anyway nice holiday everyone cheerz :)

What holiday?

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

Lucky students. I've got 28 leave days per annum for full-time instead of 90 for smoking weed and sleeping on my chair back then in school.

Schooldays... they were a fine time.

"Cause without knowing people eat many spiders while they are a sleep. Cause they crawl in you're mouth and that's wy I really don't want to have them in my house !"

That's general knowledge, but you don't have to be disgusted with that! You see, it's a good source for nature proteins, and you even haven't to do anything for it. A small additional mignight-snack, much more healthy than all the fast-food people eat in the daytime.

This reminds me i've got to go to the supermarket before it closes, i'm out of deep frozen pizzas...

Magic everywhere in this bitch!

WarBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

I wanna talk about chicks damnit! Ok I get you all like spiders not to be-little your ummm "love" of the eigh legged creatures I think they're ok at the most and I love ladies I love sex and I wanna talk about it!