One-Winged_Angel, Yautja, 13 years ago

AHAHAHAHAHAHA funny shadow xD

but nope not a thing has changed in my eyes in the people or this forum

still the same ol' Sh!thole

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

>Sh!thole
>!

Wouldn't be a complete shithole without you.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

indd this stenge is horrible xD
we are all covered with shit :'(

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

"but nope not a thing has changed in my eyes in the people or this forum"

Good, wouldn't want to disappoint.

And suddenly, out of fucking nowhere:

Shadowwall, you've improved your sense of humour, now it's time to learn to spell. Soon enough you will become a respectable citizen of this here sh!thole over which One-Winged_Angel's nerutu ninja eyes gaze with dismay as he sniffs the delicious aroma of sh!t because he cannot spell shit without an exclamation mark.

One-Winged_Angel, Yautja, 13 years ago

sure i can!!!!

Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit

yep anyways Not a thing changed WOOO

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

Okay thirteen posts and we'll need another OT thread, what's about the name? I vote for:

"OFF-TOPIC THREAD 4k: SHIT COMES REAL!!!"

Damn this endless talk about shit is confusing me.

ryanwethy, Yautja, 13 years ago

The shit is what makes this whole talk enjoyable.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Has anyone ever taken one of those shits where it talks to you and tells you Bigfoot was behind the Kenedy assassination? Is that just me?

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

There was this guy, don't ask me where i've met him, he had made the mistake of using poison flowers as drugs. Since that day, besides the fact that he couldn't understand the necessity of wearing clothes in public anymore, he spend his time talking to trees about the suns' gay color and the possible behaviour of self-conscious rain clouds.

You now, sometimes you remind me of that guy.

HeavyDuty, Yautja, 13 years ago

We are now watching Eight Legged Freaks. We got bored plus we're waiting for Harpy and Neko to get back from Ok Sushi with the salmon eggs and the other good stuff. We should have watched Spiders instead it's cooler plus the Spiders don't laugh. Although it's kinda creepy since if you get bittten by a spider in that movie a spider crawls out of your stomach.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

Waaay to break up the tension there DD, Sad too cause I was enjoying it...Bummer

One Winged Angel, i find myself in disbelief that you spelled the word that way yourself and not just copied and pasted it several times. I demand physical proof.

You guys are the ones who started the topic of shit. I simply stated that my shit talks to me.

If you have ideological differences with my fecal matter, I suggest you take it up with him.

Is he a christian?

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

So I going to see Predators in about 24 hours. After that I'm gonna be gone for about a week probably if I can even get a connection from my modem. I going to Amarillo Texas for a cutting competition, barrel racing and reining so this trip is gonna pretty great and tough considering my fiance has to drive a truck with five horses. And after that I going La CaƱada Flintridge for show jumping and dressage.

It tingles. It is telling me secret things that will to great harm to the order of things.

It tells me that beef jerkey is the One True God.

It tells me that the Loch Ness Monster is really Aleister Crowley transformed.

This is important.

And now kids, it's time for DEATHDROP'S FUN FACTS!

Fun Fact: I was originally going to rename the Twilight thread "C*nts on Parade," but decided it was too mean.

EDIT: Figures my post is 999th.

Well, have fun Amerthyst, we will miss you.

There DD, now you can win.

... Is it a trap?

EDIT: My life is now complete.