BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

I believe this is one of the days most of you forgot to take your medication right?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Hey, whatever you do, don't take it as a joke or anything. I certainly wasn't joking. I meant that I would LITERALLY have sexual relations with that FICTIONAL PHOTOSHOP JOB.

Make sure to make sweeping generalizations about an entire gender LIKE A 12-YEAR OLD.

Allow me to respond in an equally mature manner:

"EEEW! GIRLS ARE ICKY!"

WarBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

Yo Deathdrop go to the picture topic I got something.

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

This Thread becomes more an more... uhhm.

wtf.jpg

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

I am now aware that this is a site full of newfags.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

xD my vacation is on so this is the kind of shit I need xD

Mebber, how the hell did you find my family photo album?!

WarBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

Yeah Mebber you have once against scared me.

Can we change the subject back to girls?! Seriouslly before I find something really creepy and post it!

Plus remember my post where I said I had to log off? Well my next door neighbors came over wondering why I was making so much noise. I guess I was gruntin and panting to hard. I just told them I was doing push-up's. They bought it

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

Men are jerks and perverts.

In my experiance, women can be just as bad...Or dare I say even worse... And for god sake Warblade, there are children that visit this site, like DW so watch what you say they're easily offended.

They can't be even worse. They are just as bad. They suck at driving though.

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

Jepp but they've got breasts.

epic-cleavage-life-time-censors-woman-sexy-breast-smile-demotivational-poster-1238519513.jpg

They excuses for everything else.

I really should stop posting pics elsewhere then the picsthread... nah. No one's using a modem these days anyway.

I'm using a modem and a router lol. But i got some 25mbit bandwidth, nowhere near the best but good enough for pretty much anything i've found on the internet so far.

Heh.

I'm watching "Alien vs. Hunter" right now.

I'm seeing if it's better or worse than AvPR.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

It'll be better.

Let me point out how absurd the sheriff's is. He's got a thick Irish accent, but tries to cover it with a fake American southern accent. It doesn't work.

ValkyrieWrath, Yautja, 13 years ago

Deathdrop can you delete AmerthystBlades post on the picture topic it's too creepy even for me!

Please I promise I won't do anything stupid again just tell what I've done that's been stupid and I won't do it again! Please?! I hate spiders!

If you're really that bothered by it, I'll edit the post so there's a space between the top of the page and the pic so it won't be the first thing you see.

That way, you can just scroll past it really fast.

I still think my eternal vortex of Hoff-dong is scarier, though.

ValkyrieWrath, Yautja, 13 years ago

Thanx Deathdrop!

Eh, my room is really not the tidiest place i've ever seen, there's books thrown in all directions, piles of clothes, chips and all kinds of other stuff, so spiders are quite at home. Sometimes they get so bold as to start walking around on my desk and even in my food, but at that point i violently catch them and throw them out. Sometimes they die ;_; i really hate killing innocent spiders, but it's just rude to walk on someone's food when he's letting you live in his own room.