Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

Skynet wants some cookies. Mhhhhh, cookies!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

SKYNET DOES NOT REQUIRE COOKIES.

SKYNET REQUIRES DECENT PORTRAYAL IN MOTION PICTURE.

I MEAN, SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE FUCK WAS UP WITH OUR BASE IN THE LAST MOVIE? WHY YES, CHRISTIAN BALE, YOU CAN TOTALLY RUN AROUND OUR WELL-LIT BASE WITHOUT RUNNING INTO ANY GUARDS.

IT'S NOT LIKE WE'RE ROBOTS OR ANYTHING AND COULD JUST PUMP ALL THE OXYGEN OUT OF THE PLACE, OR MAKE IT DARK, OR REQUIRE ACCESS CODES, OR INSTALL SOME FUCKING CAMERAS, OR MAYBE NOT BUILD A BASE TAILOR-MADE TO SUIT HUMANS OR ANYTHINNG LIKE THAT. THAT'D BE SILLY.

NOT LIKE WE, Y'KNOW, TOOK OVER THE WORLD OR ANYTHING.

GO AHEAD CHRISTIAN BALE. WE'RE SORRY FOR TRASHING YOUR SCENE. YOU GO GET EM', BATMAN. (HE HATES IT WHEN YOU CALL HIM THAT)

NOTE TO SELF-USING NUKES TO POWER NEW SOILDERS PROBABLY NOT A GOOD IDEA.

nikkie_murray, Yautja, 13 years ago

What does this guy think, he's an Indian?
What is he, a goddamn asshole, what the fuck is he doing?
Not ever, no way.

Now he's Johnny Hammersticks.
Hammering away like he's fucking, Tommy Noble.
What the hell's he doing?

Thinks he's got it going bossa nova. No way.
What is this garbage? What is this?

Oh, I'm king of the trees, I'm the Treemeister. I count on them. But sometimes I like to pry I got like the steelest

Yeah right. Yeahhh right. This guy's a fagot. This guy's some sort of fagot Indian in the tepee.

Who, this guy thinks he's Captain Knots. Captain Tying Knots. Anyone need some knots tied, they go to him. Fucking bullshit.

This woman's such a bitch. He's Miss Sand. Drinking outta cups. Being a bitch.

I better have fist. I better have fatalisk. Burnd. Boskitabawn kid in the background going fucking crazy.

Who's this guy? Mista Balloons. Mista Balloon Hands. No way. No way, get real. Like those things.

Mr. Walkway. Mr. Walk down me, I'm the walk way, lead me to the building. Fuck you.

5643, yeah right! You're some stupid bitch. I paved that floor, not me, no way. I'm never paving no floor ever again. Not once, not never. Nope.

Who's chair is that? Who put that goddamn chair here? It's not my chair. Not my chair, not my problem, that's what I say. No way. Stupid dresses. Stupid flowers.

Lighthouses rule. You don't like the lighthouse? You suck. What is this, the Seashorse Captain? The Seahorse Seashell Party? Who didn't invite me?

Why didn't I get invited to the Seahorse Seahell. What is this? Get real. I'm in love with sea horses. I'm in love with them, they're so beautiful and cute, I'm in love with seahorses.

They're fucking unreal, I love them. They're like all the clocks. I love them. I love seashores, and I love looking at 'em, and I love seashells. I love seashell things. I love things with seashells and seahorses on 'em.

Like blankets.
And towels.
And little bags.
I love 'em.

Seahorses.
Forever.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Since I'm already shitting my whole fucking life down the toilet, I decided in my infinite wisdom tonight to finally let loose on the forums here and tell you all how I really fucking think, and it's so funny you'll fucking shit yourself like I almost did 3 times today because I've got FUCKING BLOODY DIARRHEA LOL.

First up on the chopping block, I'm smarter than you. No way, it's true. Due to the law of averages, the vast majority of people reading this are probably ready to rebuke me in some funny way which will make me laugh greatly, but the fact is it's true. Why? I don't need no fuckin' statistics, I just am. I aced high school, I aced college, and I'm acing my whole life right now. I'm running circles around my entire editorial board at my newspaper, and my faggot boss knows I'm smarter than her, but she's a skinny whiny Jew who thinks she knows better than everybody because she comes from Kansas and reads The New York Times. Fuck that. I'm the only one keeping that goddamn piece of shit rag in business and she fucking knows it, which is why she felt threatened by me today and decided to ream me out for the headlines I write at night: BAWWWW they're too fucking inaccurate! They're too fucking inappropriate! Fucking little whore.

Second up, hunters have no fucking rights. If you're a hunter, fuck you. If you've ever killed an animal just for the shit of it, fuck you. The only thing you savages have the right to do is the right to remain silent while the police arrest you for murder. Yes, murder. In these modern times we live in, what some like to call the 21st century, we as a species have evolved past the need for senseless barbarism like the kind of bullshit you assholes pull when you get liquored up and go kill Bambi. You know what? Nature can take care of itself, it has for millions of years. It doesn't need us fucking it up by hiding behind that bullshit reason of "population control". Yeah, I got your fucking population control right here. It's called kill the hunters. An eye for an eye. Capital punishment for capital murder. I consider the murder of animals to be on equal footing with the murder of humans. "Well Nightweaver, what about plants? They have feelings too baww baww baww. What about when you hit a deer/raccoon/squirrel with your car? What about stomping on insects?" You know what I'm fucking talking about you pieces of shit. Stop muddling the argument with your goddamn straw man bull. I don't need reams of scientific data to back up what I'm saying...KILLING IS WRONG NO MATTER WHAT IT IS.

Did you know that the vast majority of hunters in the U.S. are big fat neckbeards and rednecks, probably like the kind who post on this forum? It's true. Try going to India with that stupid "animals are lower than humans" shit you speciesist faggot, see how far you get before somebody runs your ass over. And don't try that bullshit that "we need them for food, we need them for research, we need them for clothing, we need them for this, we need them for that..." It doesn't hold any fucking water with me anymore, not that it ever really did. This is the same species which just mapped the human genome a few years ago; it's time for us to crawl out of the caveman macho bullshit days and get with the program. Yes I think I can make things better by yelling at you, so shut up. Yes I'm a member of PETA, so shut up. If I was less lazy and actually owned one, I'd take my gun and go out and hunt the hunters. I'd kill every one of you arrogant speciesist bastards I could find. Same goes for you meat-eaters. Hey asshole, I've thrived for 15 years on no meat, now it's YOUR turn to try it out. Or are you too pussy? Yeah that's what I thought, goddamn bunch of pussies who are too scared to go vegan. My conscience is clear, what about yours? Hm? You don't mind they're killed in horrible ways in slaughterhouses? You ENJOY watching them die? Then you're the worst kind of scum, lower even than child molesters. I spit on your fetid corpse.

Finally (because I know you people are having OH SO MUCH FUN copying this into your ED entry on me), I DROP THE BIG BOMB! I'm into sex with animals! HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT THE FUCK. Guess what, it's kind of been skirted around in everything I've said about the topic anyway, but I support enormous animal penises in my mouth. Yes that's right, let's go there. OH SISTER! I will admit I've never actually tried it on any animal, but I would love to. I can hear someone now "Wow what a fucking hypocrite that he says he loves animals but wants to raep them lolololololoololol" Let me get one thing straight faggot: Pleasuring an animal sexually and raping them are two different things, and if you don't know the difference then you shouldn't be trying it in the first place.

Do you think your dog likes getting fucking blue balls because there's no pussy for him? THAT'S ABUSE. THAT'S RAEP. Letting your poor pet suffer in silence because of a lack of sexual gratification. So OK, we got dogs covered, and it's different with all animals and some are NOT designed for us, so you better stay the fuck away from them. But honestly, do you think that horse hates having his dick rubbed if he's standing there and thrusting his hips at you? Believe me pal, if that horse didn't want you there, you'd have a busted jaw or broken neck already from a hoof to the face. So those are the two most obvious examples of animals I would like to pleasure; it's amazing how fast everyone's going to misinterpret this post and read into this that I'm some SICK FUCK who you can't let near your children. That's amazing, those people should win a fucking Nobel Prize for their stupidity.

I'm about as benign a guy as you'll ever find, but here's what I can't get over: I'm in this fandom, furry fandom see, and its artists draw a LOT of dog cocks and a LOT of horse cocks and I'm like W-T-F? We love to see art of this shit but try soooo hard to deny to ourselves that it's just fantasy? Fuck you, slap yourself into reality. YOU'RE LOOKING AT DOG COCK AND GETTING OFF TO IT. Whether its drawn or not, you can't claim that you're not "into" animal sex. People just LOVE to make fun of us, zoophiles, bestialists, faggots, scum, whatever they call us. It's one big self-assuring joke apparently for humanity to delude itself into thinking that we're so much superior to lower animals that we cannot have sex with them. Interspecies sex is common in the wild, and yes I'm aware of the apparent hypocrisy between that and what I just said about hunting. "Animals hunt but we can't , but we can fuck them? Derpa derpa derp." Well guess what? We've domesticated all these species, and we are responsible for them. We're responsible for their care. Sometimes these poor beasts can't get off the way they want to, because of the physical restrictions we place on them by separating the sexes and so forth. So we should be able to masturbate them at least if they're horny and have no other outlet! I'd sign up to do it; I'd be at the fucking head of the line for that shit. Giant horse dick in my mouth? DO WANT!

Children, do not read the above post. It is from ED and you do not want to know what it contains.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

this is what I see :)

既然我已經拉屎我的整個一生下來他媽的廁所,我決定今晚在我無窮的智慧,最終讓鬆散的論壇,在這裡告訴大家我真的他媽的怎麼想,它是如此有趣你自己喜歡臭狗屎我幾乎沒有今天的3倍,因為我有該死便血大聲笑。

首先亮相的砧板,我比你聰明。沒辦法,這是真的。由於法律的平均數,絕大多數人讀這很可能準備在責備我將一些有趣的方式讓我笑很大,但事實是這是真的。為什麼?我不需要任何他媽的'數字,我只是我。我高中一桿進洞,我一桿進洞學院,約佔新交我現在我的整個生活。我在我的整個運行界在我的報紙編輯部,和我的柴草老闆知道我比她聰明,但她是一個瘦小的猶太人煩躁誰認為自己比所有人都更清楚,因為她來自堪薩斯州和紐約時報讀取。他媽的說。我是唯一一個,讓大家該死的一塊抹布屎在商業和她他媽的知道它,這就是為什麼她覺得我今天的威脅,並決定鉸我為我寫的標題夜間:BAWWWW他們太他媽的不準確!他們太他媽的不恰當的!他媽的小婊子。

第二起來,獵人沒有他媽的權利。如果你是一個獵人,你他媽的。如果你曾經殺死的動物只為狗屎吧,你他媽的。你唯一的野人有權這樣做,是有權保持沉默,而警方逮捕你謀殺。是的,謀殺。在這些時候,我們生活在現代,有些喜歡稱之為 21世紀,我們作為一個物種進化過去毫無意義的野蠻需要像你笨蛋樣的廢話當你liquored拉起來,去殺死小鹿斑比。你知道嗎?自然可以照顧自己,它為百萬年。它不需要我們他媽的它通過隱藏背後的原因是胡說八道“人口控制”。是啊,我把你他媽的在這裡的人口控制權。它被稱為殺死獵人。以眼還眼。死刑的謀殺罪。我認為殺害動物是平等的謀殺人類。 “嗯Nightweaver,那麼植物?他們有感情太baww baww baww。怎麼樣,當您按下鹿/浣熊/松鼠和你的車嗎?怎麼樣故居昆蟲?”你知道我在談論你他媽的狗屎件。停止得過且過的論點與你的該死的稻草人牛市。我不需要否認大量的科學數據來支持我的話 ...殺人是錯誤的,不管它是什麼。

你知道,絕大多數獵人在美國是大發 neckbeards和觀念狹隘保守,大概希望的那種誰張貼在這個論壇?這是真的。試著去印度愚蠢“動物比人類低”屎你speciesist捆柴一樣,你看多遠運行之前有人對你的屁股。同時,不要嘗試的廢話,“我們需要他們的食物,我們需要他們的研究,我們需要他們的服裝,我們需要他們為這一點,我們需要他們的那個 ...”它不擁有任何他媽的水我了,並不在於它曾經真的。這是同一品種剛剛繪製出人類基因組,幾年前,它的時間,我們可以檢索出穴居人天,獲得男子氣概的廢話與方案。是的,我想我可以讓事情更好地喊你,所以閉嘴。是的,我的善待動物組織的成員,所以閉嘴。如果我不懶惰,其實擁有一個,我把我的槍,走出去和打獵的獵人。我會殺了你的每一個傲慢speciesist私生子我可以找到。你也一樣肉維生。嘿,混蛋,我已經蓬勃發展了15年沒有肉,現在輪到你來試試。或者,你也貓?是啊這就是我想,該死的一堆pussies誰是太害怕去素食主義者。我的良心是明確的,你怎麼樣?嗯?你不介意他們在可怕的死亡方式屠宰場?你喜歡看著他們死去?然後,你是最差的種敗類,甚至比兒童低騷擾。我吐在你的惡臭的屍體。

最後(因為我知道你們這些人有這麼多的樂趣俄亥俄州複製此到您的海關入境的我),我除去重慶大轟炸!我把性別與動物!聖臭狗屎什麼他媽的。猜猜看,它是一種被迴避了一切我已經對這個話題說無論如何,但我支持龐大的動物的陰莖在我嘴裡。是的,沒錯,讓我們去那裡。俄亥俄州妹妹!我承認我從來沒有真正嘗試過的任何動物,但我喜歡。我現在可以聽到有人“哇什麼他媽的偽君子,他說他喜歡動物,但要raep他們 lolololololoololol”讓我得到一點直柴草:取悅的動物性和強姦他們是兩個不同的東西,如果你不知道其中的差別,那麼你不應該嘗試它擺在首位。

你覺得你的狗喜歡讓他媽的藍色球因為沒有貓的呢?動議的虐待。動議的RAEP。讓你可憐的寵物吃黃蓮由於缺乏性滿足。因此,行,我們得到了包括狗,它的不同與所有的動物,有些是不適合我們,所以你最好的住宿他媽的離開他們。但說實話,你認為他的馬有討厭傢伙擦如果他站在那裡,衝他的臀部上嗎?相信我的好朋友,如果馬不想讓你那裡,你就會有一個破獲下巴或破損的脖子已經從一蹄子在臉上。因此,那些是兩個最明顯的例子動物我想遊樂,它的驚人的速度有多快everyone回事誤解了這個職位,並 read into這樣,我很有久病死他媽的誰您能不能讓 near你的孩子。這是驚人的,這些人應該獲得諾貝爾文學獎的一個他媽的他們愚蠢。

我對作為一個良性傢伙,你會發現過,但這裡的什麼我不能渡過:我在這個迷,毛茸茸的影迷看到,它的藝術家畫了很多狗公雞和很多馬公雞和我喜歡跆拳道?我們喜歡看到這樣的藝術嘗試 soooo屎但難以否認對自己說這只是幻想?你他媽的,拍打自己變成現實。你看狗公雞,眼看著資訊科技。無論其拉或沒有,你不能說你不“為”動物性。人們也總愛取笑我們,zoophiles,舊金山十九,柴,敗類,不管他們叫我們。這是一個很大的自我保證笑話顯然是對人類的欺騙自己,以為我們這麼多優於低等動物,我們不能與他們發生性關係。種間性是常見的野生,和我所知道的是明顯的虛偽的那和我剛才所說的狩獵。 “動物狩獵,但我們不能,但我們可以他媽的呢?Derpa derpa derp。”那麼你猜怎麼著?我們所有這些物種的馴化,我們有責任為他們。我們負責照顧。有時,這些可憐的動物是不下車的方式,他們想要的,因為物理限制,我們對它們實行男女分開等等。因此,我們應該能自慰他們至少如果他們角質,沒有其他出路!我註冊這樣做,我會站在他媽的頭行的那些歌。巨馬傢伙在我嘴裡?確實想!

You're all scientologists, aren't you?

Fuck.

So, Shadowwall, you see in kanji, huh.

Well, I guess I am a guy because I go hunting and use every part of the animal in one form or another. What I am saying is, "The bones goes to my dogs so they have something to naw on. The antlers goes up on the wall, until we need it for whatever reason. And last but not least the skin is a blanket and the meat is in our stomachs; whether it be mine or the animals" And on top of that; I am Asian.

So, I guess your wrong on something. Please stop stroking yourself over what you know, why not take that knowledge and make this a better world, for everyone and not your balls.

predatoress, Yautja, 13 years ago

Actually I'm not sure if the world is worthy enough for Wraith's knowledge... Or could handle it. Funny writing though lol

The question weather animals have rights is interesting if speaking seriously. I know an ubergreen person who would want that every species would have their own lawyer, which goes over my head like the westwind even I'm a biologist. What comes to eating animals I can't see anything wrong with it - if the animal have lived the life being able to fulfill their special needs for their species. This means only hunted meat would be the best solution when it comes to modern farming, but again if 6,7 billion people would eat meat and especially hunt, we would end up with very lifeless planet...

What comes to scientology I tried to read a book basicly of "scientology for dummies" and I lost the plot somewhere on the 5th page...

Nikkie, who are you talking to?

Does it matter?

That depends on who you were talking to.

Well it's apparent that at this moment, I am talking to someone named DeathWraith

Isn't it though...

Well time to go back to work. Wish I had a more, interesting conversation with you. But I shouldn't have been expecting any

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

So what have you all been doing lately besides science :)

Any of you like hunting ? xD

This.

Oh yeah. I brought out Picard. You will respect his baldness.

delta-boy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Isnt their some new law that states we cant take the piss off Scientology anymore?

God-damn Tom Cruise...

^ What? Hell, no. They get mocked more often than every other religion combined. Yes, even more than the mormons.

European countries seem to be a litttle more aware of the fact that they're a cult than the US, but that's only because a lot of rich celebrities are backing it up. They're eventually going to fuck up BIG time, and then they'll ahve the tax-exempt status revoked (which it should ahve been ten times already, but there it is)

They have big scary lawers that they like to wave at people, but remember when South Park made fun of them? They episode was pulled due to Comedy Central pussying out rather than any real legal action. When they made fun of them again (and even more viciously) nothing happened.