DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

ur mom is slow >:C

Anyway, funniest thing happened, i tried to install a game in russian, it asked for a restart and it fucked my shit up. BIOS takes about a minute to start, it doesn't automatically boot windows, i gotta press F1 to continue, also the monitor receives no signal from my graphic card and when windows first started it recognized a floppy, which i don't have. Awesome? y/n

Shadowwall, Yautja, 14 years ago

stay away from the russians ! :D
Wy you wanna instal a russian game ?

cleticyautja, Yautja, 14 years ago

whts wrong with russians?

Nothing, just joking around :D

Mebber, Yautja, 14 years ago

What a question...

Without expections, Russians are evil communists equipped with AK's, drinking vodka all the time while they're planning the rebuild of the Soviet Union- beware of them.

But... do russians bake good donuts? I don't know. Because if that's the case, everything else is forgivable.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

They have no donuts because they serve the SNAILS! I try to warn you fucking people about the snails, but does anyone listen?

You'll be sorry when they take over, you silly vertebrates.

TribalWerewolf9, Yautja, 14 years ago

(Walks In) Hello! I like Donuts with chocolate icing! (walks out. Not gonna see him again for a few weeks)

MrXeno, Yautja, 14 years ago

I shall spread thy Holy Salt upon these godforsaken snails, who was sent from hell it self to eat our donuts!

Mark my words! Thou shalt not bend over for thy snails! Thou shalt eat thy donuts in peace! God wills it!

We are all the snails.

oh shit!im a snail!

Anyways anyone seen bruno?

I'm no snail. You are a snail? Damn snail! I'll nail you!!! Evil snails... the world haven't seen a threat like this since Tom Cruise won his first oscar award.

Let's call the French, they'll eat all of the damn snails in no-time. Goodbye snail invasion!

I gotta get this off my chest. I hate Crow. I've always hated Crow. If i ever meet Crow, i will not hesitate to make sure that the rest of his life is not at all as good as it could have been. At any cost. I will sacrifice ANYTHING to make sure that at any point in the day he has at least one thing to stop and think of that will make him unhappy. FUCK YEAH!

I still hope he returns though, he was a good member.

I haven't seen bruno and it seems like snails are taking over here :D

What the fuck is this shit?! The off-topic thread off the front page? No-one puts off-topic thread in a corner! Do realise what we're doing here? We're wanking in the 3rd dimension in all caps. I could have called it "The Quickening" and pissed you all off.

Good day to you all, and may your dirtly dreams not be interrupted by a grilled-cheese sandwich.

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

i love this

What the hell happened to being able to take a joke? Seriously, everyone is way too uptight these days. The more you find "offensive" the less open minded you are. Life is a long running gag and we're all the butt of a cosmic joke. If you can't laugh it off, you're going to be in for one painful existence until the day you die. Speaking of which, my funeral procession is going through a Taco Bell Drive Thru.

@deathdrop:ok...if u want to change the topics name then go ahead.

@shadowatching:ok,have fun and take it easy on the chilli

bump!!!!!!

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

SPAM IN A CAN!

when is your'e funeral :D

This is my guitar. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My guitar is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my guitar is useless. Without my guitar, I am useless.

I've finally finished it, AND THATS FU*KING AWESOME! Okay, until now it somehow sounds like shit but... it looks AWESOME!!!