Mebber, Yautja, 14 years ago

Woa and i thought the Battle of Tukkayid was epic, but this one is just without any competition:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UATIsu_D_-Y

Shadowwall, Yautja, 14 years ago

there the spaceballs !!! :D

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDxn0Xfqkgw

cleticyautja, Yautja, 14 years ago

okay nothin is more epic than that^

Yeah, arnie quotes. Short and cool. Good counterpart of all these whiny four-hours-of-bullshit movies who could be that short in the core...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuSdU8tbcHY

MrXeno, Yautja, 14 years ago

The best part of Titanic is when the ship starts to sink!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHXRyTwsTQc

Yea arnold is tha best ! :D

And titanic is funny at the end.
what if Aliens were swimming in the water while it was sinking :D

Then let's hope they hadn't been swimming in molten metal right before that.

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

THe best part, was when Leo died.

The best part was when that guy went down and got the jewel back from the ocean and then went to Mars to give it to Britney Spears.

Best. Sequel. Ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX3r7LtwMS0&playnext_from=TL&videos=NETPe2ivz0Q

Öärks. Fits for closed the morbid thread also...

I guess :D but it's nice when you share your'e story with the others instead of looking for it.

So it will have to happen here :D

Anyway anyone heard of the "man liberation front"
(alias = M!LF) in belgium :D

we men starting a battle with the women in belgium I suggest you all do the same. Their trying to avoid the new man population from growing.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

Why would you want there to be more men than women?

>we men starting a battle with the women in belgium I suggest you all do the same.

shit i haven't done that since i was 10...

I see you guys don't see the point like here is an example.

the musical "the sound of music" is playing and the M!LF is there to stop the guys from going in.

They really saved one guy so that he could watch a game of soccer while his wife had a substitute guy with her that could watch the musical with her.
That guy was a fag ofcourse.

That's the shit the M!LF are doing.

This is something else then a 10 year old fight off girls and boys.

This involves the liberation of "man" kind

Another example is that we chose when to get home, and if we get called our fellow brothers of will come up with something like the pub is on fire your'e husband will not be able to come home so soon.

This is as stupid as feminism. I'm sorry, but it just sounds like a bunch of lazy ass pussies who can't appreciate their wives or stand up for their own opinions and need a support group. How about puttin this effort into saving animals from abusive owners or something like that?

predatoress, Yautja, 14 years ago

"They really saved one guy so that he could watch a game of soccer while his wife had a substitute guy with her that could watch the musical with her.
That guy was a fag ofcourse."

Can the woman also fuck the substitute guy? After all men has to do some sacrifices to get the treat, tsktsk *shakes finger* (But who the hell would wanna see a musical anyway?! Yack...)

"Another example is that we chose when to get home, and if we get called our fellow brothers of will come up with something like the pub is on fire your'e husband will not be able to come home so soon."

This also occurs to the girlfriends too, right? Coming home when choosing so? (Example of feminism.)

Sorry to say but sounds ridiculous to me. Why to be in relationship if not being able to "swing both ways" and think about your partner's needs as much as of your own ones?

I like it how man liberation front sounds like women would be in charge though lol But how about just saying "no" when the women suggest something ridiculous? I'm all up to Wraith's suggestion to put the effort into saving animals from abusive owners rather than inventing silly lies to your partners in group. Even though thinking men as slaves and needing liberation front is fine to me lol

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 14 years ago

Is this topic just for mods?

If not here what I have to say

I agree to saving animals from abusive owners. Especially pitbulls since they get a bad rap anyway for being vicious and mean. You have to train them to be mean and vicious. I don't see why people are so stupid not to see that.

"Anyway anyone heard of the "man liberation front"
(alias = M!LF) in belgium :D"

M!ILF? Why not MLF? I mean... do you guys really call yourselfs MiLF's ähhh M!ILF's? And you're a male movement, right? Isn't this name choosen a little bit unfortunate since it might imply some awkward confusions?

Muhamuhamuha....

Anyhow, this whole M!LF thing reminds me of something...

"Why to be in relationship if not being able to swing both ways?"

Yeah, that's why i never have any realationships longer than a few weeks. That or because i'm seriosly mentally disturbed, i'm not sure.

What do you mean "why not MILF?"

MILF already means something else.