MrXeno, Yautja, 14 years ago

Valentine's Day was made in Taiwan.

predatoress, Yautja, 14 years ago

Tarja IS the sex.

Yes. Yes she is. Tarja Halonen is the sex...

Whatever suits you... I'm talking about the goddess, not our president <<

Thats what I'm refering to...

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

I want Horny Werewolf Day. I don't care if it once existed or not; it needs to exist NOW. If people want to keep the Americanised V-Day, fine, but Horny Werewolf Day needs to happen ten minutes ago for the parades alone.

And just think of the TV specials...

"The American Idol HWD Special, in which the entire cast is mauled to death and fucked (in that order) by rabid werewolves, thereby freeing up the airwaves for the following horrible monster orgy, live from Madison Square Garden."

C'mon. It'll be magical.

Xeno, you need a shrink meeting, now. And you're sleeping on the couch for being a smartass << And don't tell you sold it-.-

No, I bought it... Along with the bed. So you can sleep in the bathtub.

Nope, I'm already on the bed. And if you continue you sleep in the doghouse>>

DD - actually rabid werewolves does something else to people than rape them, if being precise... lol

We don't have a doghouse. We both gave up on building one after buying the pieces from IKEA.

Hmm... Fair enough. And I was prepared to let the lesbian vampires rape you for another rather annoying comment << lol

Actually Valentine's day is another scam by Christianity. Originally it was Lupercalia, celebration of fertility. Without marriage and shit... Seemingly it included spanking.

*glances Xeno and grins* >>

Sleepy time though.

Actually, valentine's day was created by Scientologists to make everyone reward each other with heart shapped candy, to please the souls of thousand aliens bound by the earths gravity. And to show them that us humans are good hearted people.

I... AM... GOD!

Discuss this strange development.

EDIT: Kevin Smith got thrown off a plane for being too fat. That's hilarious.

Mebber, Yautja, 14 years ago

Deathdrop:

"Now it is such a bizarrely improbably coincidence that anything so mindbogglingly useful [the Babel fish] could have evolved by chance that some thinkers have chosen to see it as a final and clinching proof of the non-existence of God.
The argument goes something like this: "I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."
"But," says Man, "the Babel fish is a dead giveaway isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't. QED"
"Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic."
- D. Adams

Well, bye then, "God" ;-)

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

LOOVE hitchhickers movie, that was the funniest one i ever came across..-mutters the rest with a snicker-

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

Gtfo Mebber, Deathdrop is God.

@shadow
yeah Adams is just great, i'd call HIM god i he weren't atheist.

@DeathWraith
Are you out of humor, or is it just me? I would wonder if even DeathDrop is mad about that joke, cause it's a JOKE. Calm down.

Everyone on this site is mad, due to boredom. And lack of interesting happenings...

THE LORD GOD DOTH COMMAND THAT ALL WINE SHALL BE STORED UPRIGHT, SO AS TO AVOID IT SPILLING ALL OVER THE PLACE, LIKE, SAY, IN THE FRIDGE.

THE LORD DOTH ALSO COMMAND THAT THE OWNERS OF EVERY TOP 40 STATION IN THE COUNTRY BE SACRIFICED AT ONCE.

THIRD, THE LORD DEMANDS EVERYONE TALK IN RYME FOR AT LEAST ANOTHER PAGE.

FINALLY, NOBODY THROW SILENT BOB OFF PLANES ANYMORE. THAT SHIT DON'T FLY. HA, GET IT? "FLY?"

LAUGH OR I WILL SMITE YOU!

Right, that's enough of that.
I'm being a pain in the ass.
I do that sometimes
so never you mind
when I act like someone with no class.

(That sucked, but you get the idea)

Amen!

Edit1:
ähhh.........Amen...
uhm.......freeman?