Home Made AVP Cards

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey I was looking at the sig topic and I saw Cory say "ill take to add to my collection if u dont mind" and I was sitting thinking. "They aint cards ..." Then it came to me. If I made AVP cards just like sigs you guys could trade them. I would give them a simple pic I find and little descrition a name and some kind of attack and defence index so you can also battle with them. What you think ?

Edit:
Samples:

Queen.jpgMarine.jpg
Just for the record. These are just samples and are not the final design so no point in taking them. I will not be posting the final designs. They will only be given out for trading by E-mail.

Katam.jpg

.:MESSAGE BOARD, RPG RULES & INFORMATION:.

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 17 years ago

Dang those cards look great also if theres anyway I can help just ask

nickalien6vz.jpg
cs2-bar.jpg

NIce!

Genfc-DeAth-Sigg-Gif.gif

hey bloo the idea for the weapons is a great idea like for a rifle u could put offense +2 thx for the idea. and how do i get one of my drawn cards on this site

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

You scan it, which you already probably know, you then upload it to a picture hosting site (I recommend imagecave or photobucket), and then you get the img code on here. The other way (if you want it in the fan art) is just scan it and save it, then send the file to Preatorian.

00Alien_sig2.9.5.PNG

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 17 years ago

lol i come back on here one day and i see this? I think its a great idea but i never really liked any of the card games except Pokemon, maybe this might be a second :) anyway my school just ended but i'm still never able to get on here. It's craziness, i'll tell you that. lol. sorry if i don't seem like a loyal enough member. I was gonna ask the same thing Maverick asked but u already answered it

oh and sorry fer gettin off topic :(

---------------------------
Kainde Amedha of the Hive

00FA_sig04.5.PNG

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

hmmmm... this sounds interesting... which it might actually be kind of cool... trading cards have always had a fan base i mean look back at magic, pokemon, etc... the question is if these are going to be used to play with will you be able to balance all sides? because with every card game that failed they made certain catagories godly so everyone went with that. no flavour... which is essentail in a good card game. remember balance is the key. but another thought comes to mind. if they are used to "play" with how can one enforce the rules? cause if it follows the basic format of all other card games. the drawing of cards becomes a problem. whos to say that when you draw persay the predator elder that you really drew it. you could just say you did when infact you didn't.

personally i think they should just be cards to trade with. something nice to put in your profile. cause with game play comes to many complecations. but if the issues could be sorted out im behind it one hundred percent.

it is a solid idea but can it follow with a strong base? only time will tell. but please note im only being the "bad negative guy" on this subject because i want it to be as good as it can be.

(by the way isejin i played pokemon too your not alone)

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

cardmaster12595, Undefined, 17 years ago

Nice.I have some DnD dice left over to use with that if we ever made a game of it.It actuelly looks ok but you would need alot more cards to make this a TCG.Trading through sigs sounds cool though....or...whatever you said about that..

MySig.gif

Will do Nick. Thanx everyone. I am getting there.

Katam.jpg

Blade_Hunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

Man this is a pretty cool idea guys! If possible when they are finished, I'd like to be a part of this. :) :) My email's [email protected] I'll also put it in my profile.

bladehunter.jpg

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 17 years ago

I got a Facehugger around here some were.

TitanosaurSig.jpg
http://z3.invisionfree.com/thehiveofthealiens now surching for two new ADMINS.
now working on making clans. now allowing SIG PICS

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 17 years ago

mabey you need to have a queen face hugger and some kind of a human host before u can use the queen

i use marine

oh yeah well i use facehugger! wich summons mu chestburster!

!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com hunters moon
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Eh... summons? Anyway, yeah, I think that would be a good idea, but then again it might take some people a long time to get them because Katam mails them out randomly.

00Alien_sig2.9.5.PNG

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

hey guys sup? hey katam did you get thoughs last two Emails I sent you? one has the riply pics I don't know about the other. I think it had the pulse rifle. did you get them?

TitanosaurSig.jpg
http://z3.invisionfree.com/thehiveofthealiens
go to my ALIEN site NOW!

Well I was thinking maybe for somethin like the face hugger you could "sacrafice" it to kill off some opponent and autamaticlly draw a chest burster/alien or somethin like that. Just an idea

bloodhuntersig-copy.jpg
Hunt or be hunted....Kill or be killed....Check before you enter cus the chances are you aunt gonna make it...Welcome to the world of AVP

hey Katam hows thoughs cards comen along? I haven't herd from you about them. I hope there workin out for you.

TitanosaurSig.jpg
I destroyed stuff... it was cool!

Yeah why not I might be able to use it.lol.

Katam.jpg

I'm back from yahoo image surch. hey katam you want a pulse rifle?

TitanosaurSig.jpg
go to my ALIEN site NOW!

hey! sorry for the loss of contact this mornin. I was sick and had this horrible horrilbe tast in my mouth. and my phoneline made such bad static that it would kick me off the net.

no I don't have any human charactors but I'll work on that today. as well as more pics.

TitanosaurSig.jpg
go to my ALIEN site NOW!

lol. Thanx peeps and yeah I remember the pokemon cards.lol. :P

Coolio I might make some more tonight. I really should start working on final designs already but I think they need a bit more work before I do that yet.

Katam.jpg