Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

lol. Ye I was talking to you.lol.

Katam.jpg

.:MESSAGE BOARD, RPG RULES & INFORMATION:.

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

I gotta admit I have no idea what is the thing with cards lol But looks good to me.

ForHonor.jpg

http://www.freewebs.com/predatoress/ghosteyes.wmv

hajou3, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey Katam how long do you think it will take before you start emailing the cards out, and will you randomize the cards each person gets or will everyone get the same cards?

avp cards that a realy good idea and I help any way I can

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

That's a really good idea! The site's own AVP card game... IF it is used for a card game, weapon cards could be used as upgrades or something. Sorry, I was a real expert in Yu-Gi-Oh before it became utterly pointless. I never really liked Magic and Pokemon. I have some good ideas, but you guys wouldn't really care. All I'm saying is that this was a good idea, Cory and Katam!

00Bloo_sig06.5.PNG

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

Thanx dude. That is a big help. I like all of your ideas and I will see if I can put them into the cards if I may ?

Katam.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

If you were talkin' to me,
Go ahead, all I want to do is help.

00Alien_sig2.9.5.PNG

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

Well spoken Hyro. Any help is more than welcome. Also the cars that I give out will be random. What will happen is that you will get so many of each rating cards. Say cards with a rating of 3 you will get more of them than a card with rating 7. People will get diffrent cards with that rating alowing trades for over MSN or E-mail. Also on the board if need be.

The time for me to do these will depend on how indepth I go. Right now I am working on new ideas for the cards. To be honest I would not expect them to soon. As a lot of work must be put into them.

Katam.jpg