SHADOWBLADE! YOUR SKULL IS MINE!!!!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 19 years ago

I read some of your older posts, and it would seem that you blame MY clan for YOUR mistakes. DISHONORABLE FOOL! My clan has done nothing to yours, yet you instigate constantly!!!! You spy on my clan! You make empty threats! I tire of this foolishness. Let us end this here and now, bad blood scum! *Shoots up wristblades and roars*

Unknown, Yautja, 19 years ago

~shadowblade began to walk to his ship, he knew deathdrop was still alive, knowing that the leader of the hunters moon would seek retribution and find him, but at this time, shadowblade had other things to deal with, he wanted to destroy daveberg...~

alien_predator017.gif

ash, Yautja, 19 years ago

oh yea dont worry about wat i just sed cos its already been sorted lol

ash, Yautja, 19 years ago

very cool wat exactly r u goin to do about it though and by the way every1 there wount be no more spammings cos they got bored

daveberg, Yautja, 19 years ago

woah!! hostile!!

daveberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

Yo D-D u killed shadowblade?!

predator.gif

Um, no. Thats why I'm-Oh, wait excuse me....
THAT IS WHY I CHALLENGE HIM TO A FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!!!!!!! MY HONOR WILL BE PRESERVED!!!!!!!!!

i love BEING A NERD!!!!! *GIGGGLES TO SELF AND THROWS A BOOGER OUT THE WINDOW AT SOME GUY.*
Ah.... Stupid caps lock... aNYHOO-Damnit! Anyhoo, how ya bee dude? Haven't seen ya in a while!

foolish young hunter.

~as deathdrop rants about killing shadowblade, 3 red dots home in on the back of deathdrop right at the base of his spine, the elder predator has got the leader of the hunters moon locked in, the smell of death is in the air. but, shadowblade retracts the aim. he studies deathdrop for a while judging his ability. then, the elder predator cloaks, he begins his decent to face deathdrop head on~

alien_predator017.gif

donut, Yautja, 19 years ago

why dont you @$$holes ever be fair??!!!! you always think your better then everyone else!!!why, i dont know.... but by the way you act, it clearly states that YOU are the young fool.

DONUTSIG.jpg

donut, Yautja, 19 years ago

sorry bout that, i didnt mean to hurt your feelings if i did. I've been in a really bad mood these days -_-

DONUTSIG.jpg

oh-HO! Finally here are we?!

*Deathdrop hears a twig crack and spins around. Slowly, he scans his envirnment to prevent a sneak-attack. He swiches his mask to thermal vision and sees Shadowblade a few meters away! Knowing it would be dishonorable to use his plasma caster, he disgards it. He carefully grabs a shurike, turns invisable, and charges!*

I'm a nerd, I tell you! And I'm proud, damnit!

oh we love the nerds, we love 'em!!!

daveberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

as we said at the start, the shadow clan are on a mission, given to us by the anchients to kill the aliens once and for all, no matter what the cost, if you dare stand in shadowblades way he will crush you all

alien_predator009.gif

stand down all. this is our fight, and our fight alone.

~shadowblade extends his wrist blades and slices the connecting cables to his plasma caster and watches it drop to the floor. standing his ground the massive hunter roars out and extends his partnering wristblades on his other arm and braces himself for the impact of the on coming deathdrop~

alien_predator017.gif

*both predators slam into eachother, each rapidly slicing at the other's skin. Deathdrop is thrown off and charges again. He knows this will not be an easy fight...*

And the crowd goess wild RAURS AND GGGGRRRRRAAAAAAKKKKKS are heard from the crowd and the aliens cheer for deathdrop ( not that u r being left out shadow blade its just they will cheer for the leader not u )

avpavatar.jpgâ€Â<br

go double D, lets see the tear up of the year......

daveberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

~steadying himself shadowblade rises back to his feet, green blood drips from wounds on his body, his meshing torn to shreds, he rips at the remains of it and tosses it to the ground, with a clicking noise shadowblade reaches to his mid section and pulls 2 shurikens - seeing deathdrop leaping at him he launches the sharp circular blades hoping for a quick kill......~

alien_predator017.gif

*Deathdrop spins in midair and dodges both shuriken... Or so he thinks. The blade slices off his left arm at the elbow. Deathdrop[ screams in agony and pulls out his combi-stick...*

Dachande, Yautja, 19 years ago

*dachande witness the fight and makes sure none of the other clan members interfear he also stops three shdowclan members trying to hit deathdrop with plasma casters but dachande then dachande looks over to see aliens swarm on the shadow clan members *

A HREF="http://www.AlienvsPredator2.com" TARGET="_blank">daveberg-120x240.jpg

~shadowblade growls at the wounded deathdrop, looking to further the damage he again lunges at deathdrop with his double wristblades, two swings and deathdrop dodges both, a massive kick to shadowblades midsection hunches him over whilst the second strike with the combi stick takes shadowblades feet from underneath him and he hits the floor hard~

alien_predator017.gif