Deathdrop, Yautja, 19 years ago

*Deathdrop sees his chance. He rose his combi-stick... And did nothing. Deep within him, he knew it would be too easy... This was no mere hunt. He was facing another predator. Honor had to be upheld. Deathdrop broke the combi-stick over his knee and backed away. He removed his mask and................

CHARGES!!!!!!!*

Unknown, Yautja, 19 years ago

And the crowd goes wild is this the end of shadow blade find out on the next episode of
" Dishounerible Badases "

avpavatar.jpgâ€Â<br

Gggrrrrrrrrrrrr...... Where IS he?!?!?!?!

~rising to his feet, shadowblades slashes his blades across his face plate, marking himself for battle, he charges at deathdrop, the two leap into the air and collide both slamming back to the floor, shadowblade elbows deathdrop in the ribs giving him space to move, the hunters crossess his blades then swipes out with both of them, spilling deathdrops blood across the rocky terrain. again the shadowclan leader rises up and thusts his blades at deathdrop but is countered, both wristblades from either hunter get caught up as they tussel to break free - deathdrop pulls a shuriken and slashes shadowblade across the belly, doign this he falls back and the two sets of tangled wristblades snap off cleanly.....~

alien_predator017.gif

*The two hunters rise, covered in blood. Deathdrop prepares for an all-phisical fight....*

if this was to be his final moment shadowblade showed no fear, he knew it was his destiny to die in battle against a chosen one - one who will take over from him his quest to destroy the alien alpha male.

~shadowblade stood his ground hard, deathdrop showed no mercy, with the broken shards of his wristblades he sliced at shadowblade, catching him on his already wounded arms, green spillage of blood seemed to be everywhere, quickly shadowblade caught deathdrops wrist and with a blind rage turned it inwards on deathdrop stabbing him with the remains of his own wristblades, the leader of the hunters moon roared out in pain and fell to the floor, this looked to be the end, deathdrop was hurt badly.

shadowblade triumphantly walked over to deathdrop and stood over him, he looked down at the helpless hunter as he began to replace his plasma caster, something stopped him, he threw it down onto deathdrops wound and began to walk away........

deathdrop put his hands around the caster......~

alien_predator017.gif

*Deathdrop atempted to rise and finish the fight, but to no avail. He passed out then and there...*

Well are you both Predator clans if so why are you fighting?

I will kill anyone who dares challenge me!

Is anyone acually here ?

I'm wandering how on earth do i get my pictures to show up in my sig please ?

See, this is a VERY old topic.

Everyone is insane. The ones in the nuthouse just got caught.

whats going on here?

someone fighting?

Dachande, Yautja, 19 years ago

well well some one should have read pages 1-3 to see the fight poor deathdrop he will win next time

Death to all that challenge the mighty Dachande

deathdrop lost hmmm but he still lives.

I think

daveberg, Yautja, 19 years ago

well, looks like deathdrop could've finished the battle, i think he had a plan.....i'd say the battle was even.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

deathdrop wont be so lucky next time......

alien_predator017.gif

ghola88, Yautja, 19 years ago

This time...im waiting...

* growls and walks away.

so how they both fight like a making up story that u write like tALKING WHILE fighting?