So how are?

Peterson, Human, 15 years ago

So how are the other new clans doing?

Mines moderatly quite lol how bout your guys?

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Human, 15 years ago

Things in Weyland-Yutani Corp are doing rather well. Recruitment is succeeding, most recruits are posting up thier profiles and membership in the training RP is pretty good. I hope to have an full combat section -=Something that's never been on this site yet=- Up and running by the time that the next main board RP starts.

DeathWraith, Human, 15 years ago

We are doing fine. The rest is classified.

Ahh well glad to hear we are all doign rather peachy ^_^ how about the older clans how are yall doing?

shadowatching, Human, 15 years ago

Hmm, what to say about Balatu...well, we are banging our heads together about stuff....stuff that was on my keyboard..NOT THAT YOU PERV

I had sticker's on... and now they are off...ewww sticky glue..

we are all doing good, laughing and goofing off.

Heh. The old order changeth, time to make way for the young.

meh the older clans are our elders as for we must respect them my fellow Clan Leader

-Bloo-, Human, 15 years ago

Well, I'd put up a training center. But I don't think anyone's going to participate. And that's just a shame. A true shame.

Well i thought of this:

When you make an RPG, a board for that specific RPG is created. So now we can make a board in the RPG section only for training purposes. Where anyone can make a sparring topic and fight against the ones they want to fight. Not like the old sparring topics where all the posts interfered and there was chatting and all that stuff. We can have different topics for each sparing now. Anyone agree?

PREDATORv2, Human, 15 years ago

Yeah that was the point of making the RPG section, to allow anyone to train and battle one another. Whether it be two or three people or the entire forum, I'd just like to have this main RPG finished, than its open season, anyone level 50 and above can making a sparring topic or mini rpg.

..To keep on topic, Balatu is doing well although the lack in members is a pain, but who knows new people are joining the forum every day.

Well don't worry, everyone is interested in this topic too. But what i meant is to make a single RPG, call it the training grounds or training area or whatever. And in an RPG you can make several topics, like in the Lost Souls there are the main RP, the Discussion topic and the "After the RPG" topic. So we can make only one RPG for making sparring topics in it. Not fill the main page with new sparring topics all the time.

shadowatching, Human, 15 years ago

Why not an RPG training camp, to help improve the writing of the new people...IE delta and Nikkie?

xeno_slayer, Human, 15 years ago

Hunter's moon is doing okay....we have about five active members at the moment...

What we really need is an active leader...

and malus, respect your fuckin elders. ;)

The W-Y rp is intended for training our troops, or perhaps I should say WAS. Ah well. And don't mock Delta, Shad. He's a fine soldier. And not new at all, he's been around for ages.

Lucifer, Human, 15 years ago

if somone gives me a sammich i will give top secret info from are guild >.>

I have a Sandvich, that's all. It may not be a sammich, but it's damned good. Taken from the cold dead hands of a Heavy Weapons Guy from TF2.

hmmm..... not shure if wont

It's a top quality Sandvich. It even makes that awesome 'nom nom nom' noise when ya eat it.

OH SHI- DO WONT !

This info had better be good. This is the last one left.

we are building a super secret gun for tha next RPG ... it will fire lions into the battle >:3