Sam-Jack-Dunn, Human, 15 years ago

Lions? -=Hands Sandvich=-

Least it's not tigers...

Lucifer, Human, 15 years ago

- nom nom nom nom nom - =^_^=

xeno_slayer, Human, 15 years ago

its a good thing hunters moon have secretly developed an anti lion shield.

Y'know, we've got a bunch of heavy weapons guys in W-Y. I expect in a day or so if we mob them there'll be enough sandwiches to make them standard rations for my soldiers. Tee hee hee. If ya want any, feel free to trade with one of my troopers.

-Finishes his own Sandvich-

Peterson, Human, 15 years ago

oh wow a new weapon lol

meh why do i need to ask for sammiches i got a woman for that lol plus I AM LUCIFER I am the abyss, the chaos. The prince of the darkness. I come from the empire of the bad person.
My empire is bad.
I am the abyss, the degradation, the chaos.
Dropped by God I am the tempter.
I am the Antichrist.
My name is Lucifer. Neither god nor archangel

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ah, but everyone knows that Jesus prays to Malus, because when God said 'Let there be light' Malus could have said no. I laugh at your antichrist, and nom on a Sandvich.

got to give me credit for the kick ass into speech thingy

because i mean srsly it was bad ass

And whom are you, to think that you stand a chance against me? You say you are the antichrist, you say you are evil made flesh, but evil is far older than religion itself. I am evil, I am vengeance, I am fury itself.

And I will burn with the fire of a thousand suns, and scorch the very gates of hell. I am the thunder of a thousand hooves trampling those countless millions made martyrs to me, the countless cries of those whom fight to the death in my name.

I am the true mass-murderer, I am the taker of lives, the bringer of death and the herald of the apocalypse.

I am hatred.

I am vengeance.

I am war.

(Good, but beat THIS)

I am names the author of this variouse construct. Prowling its prayers stalking the creatures from the black evolution and waiting till its full maturity it will invoke a night of tinder compashon and to this you will devoure your own children in the name of all that is sacrid

hahaa >:]

shadowatching, Human, 15 years ago

If i had to chose between you Lucy and Malus...I am sorry, but malus would make me run and cry faster and harder then you ever would Lucy.

Plus, Stalker is always the first in my book to fear.

-noms on a sandmich too-

shadow you shush you just dont like me so .. away ... like nao >.>

Lucy. Bad boy. No being mean to Shadow. That's MY job :P

Hmmm...well I wonder who ignores who?

Your the one that told me to leave you alone, so i did. So yea, don't even start. I would talk to you as i talk to malus, DW and the rest. But noooo, your the one that wanted to go off and enjoy what ever you did. and i let you stroke your own ego...so pfft

hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahaahahahaHAHAHA

i never said such a thing :P so if ya rly wont to live in such a fanticy land try not to make it public lol

-=Pokes=- Have some respect, whelp. :P The Malus Demmands a Sacrifice!

.... poke me again and i be enjoying a finger sammich ...

ask malus, i save ALL chats.