Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › Hope for a Bad blood clan.

Forum

Hope for a Bad blood clan.

Register or login to post
Dragon
2008-09-22 00:05:30
Human
I even expressed my thoughts on making a bad blood clan. Hybrids, humans and predators are welcome as long as they are the kind that would strike fear and hate the "laws" of the human and predator alike. But would respect the rules of the site. Who would join?
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
DeathWraith
2008-09-22 00:16:53
Xenomorph
Yes, i was actually thinking of such a clan myself, but also including predators... I don't know what place this clan would actually take, pred or human... I hope pred, because malus should really get his human clan. Actually if i think better, malus could make this clan... there are other people who would join also.

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
Dragon
2008-09-22 00:20:21
Human
Of course Preds are allowed.
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
DeathWraith
2008-09-22 00:34:52
Xenomorph
So, if i were to suggest this clan, you would join, huh? Because that would already give me 3 people, maybe 4.

READ THE RULES

Sam-Jack-Dunn
2008-09-22 01:40:48
Human
I likes the sounds of this clan. So long as I get my one too :P

Bad bloods eh? Volunteer to be experimented on by W-Y Corp's BioWeapons Division today! :P

Srsly tho, it's a good idea. Good luck on it!

Sam Jack Dunn | Panzer Elite.

Dragon
2008-09-22 02:21:24
Human
OH go leave Malus. YOu fucked up one thing, your not fucking up another.

And Deathwrath. This clan is for those that decides to play bad boys/ girls.

I do hope that we all can be able to have something that each clan can fight against.
The_Hunter
2008-09-22 02:23:49
Yautja
Sign me up bro. I wouldn't mind helping you out *evil chuckle*
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
shadowatching
2008-09-22 02:25:35
Undefined
I am rooting for you, Dragon :) Hope to spar with you in gaia -waves and poofs to gaia-
!PRICE CHECK! Cleanup Aisle Six! "Rotten Body Landslide"! And don't forget our special sale on "Every Bone Broken Chicken"! Hurry! Enjoy our tasty "Hammer Smashed Face"! Aisle Three.
"Don't take away my ability to have tantrums, alright? That you cannot have, alright, you ROBOT??!!
DeathWraith
2008-09-22 05:17:20
Xenomorph
Don't worry, malus, i requested that this be considered a predator clan, since most of the new recruits are going to be predators. So it shouldn't be competingwith your clan. I don't suppose anyone else wants to make a new predator clan? There has to be a vacant spot somewhere.

Also, i forgot what i wanted the clan to be named, but i wrote it in the mail to P.

READ THE RULES

nikkie_murray
2008-09-22 05:39:18
Human
Well its in there, that I can see.

Respect yourself and others will respect you.

Mood: Listless
Sam-Jack-Dunn
2008-09-22 05:50:09
Human
Very nice Dragon. 0 points for maturity.

And thanks DW. Hope you guys put up a challenge. Speaking of which we still on for a fight in the RP?

Sam Jack Dunn | Panzer Elite.

DeathWraith
2008-09-22 08:18:07
Xenomorph
Yes we are, eventually.

READ THE RULES

PREDATORv2
2008-09-22 08:45:46
Yautja
This is all well and good, but until you get approved by P dragon, theres no point in getting upset. Its a decent idea my only suggestion dragon is that you don't have all the races allowed, either or not all. Have a bad blood predator, alien, or even human clan.

Register or login to post

Alien Vs Predator Tshirt

Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners