DeathWraith, Human, 15 years ago

Reason to join this clan - no rules for you. PREDESS ONLY!

delta-boy, Human, 15 years ago

LOLZ, OMGWTFBBQ

WOTTEHFUX is wrong with you, private???

Anyway, someone will have to think for a good name for the can, becuse the one i made up at 3 in the morning sucks. And the only clan name i ever liked is Heruvims of Cetanu.

Dragon, Human, 15 years ago

http://www.darkmoonhunters.com/gfx_lpic1.jpg

Hmm...possible picture.

Still need a name, IF I get the clan. Lets hope so.

Hmm what if I get the clan? Hmmmmm? Would you still want in?

what kind of clan are you, going to make?

The same clan as you, only the idea was in my profile before P even came with the news.

Hybrid alien?

Mercenary organisation made of traitors and outcasts.

Sounds like what I am doing. Lawlz

Yes, i know it sounds like what you are doing, i already told you, we are trying to make the same clan. I have a few people backing me up and you have a few... We'll just have to wait and see how my natural bad luck gives you the leadership of my clan.

I still have to figure the mods too. IF I get the clan. I have one in mind, I just need one more. *thinks*

Kidd, Human, 15 years ago

-watches as all the people go back and forth about their ideas of new clans-

Truely, I am not sure if this is a good idea... I mean, look at the site people! It is dying. There are not that many members active, so why make new Clans? This will further disperse all the members, seperately.
The idea for a Thread strictly for RPG, I do support one hundred percent, because it is too much of a darn hassle to request a RPG from the Moderators. I don't know if that will be carried over to that Thread, but if it doesn't, I'll back the RPG Thread.

Just informing people on how I feel about the situation.

predatoress, Human, 15 years ago

Wraith - you try to put rules on me, you get the hell breaking on lose lol I don't like to be controlled, it's my way or the highway.

666, Human, 15 years ago

Hey! Kidd. (walks over) I think that this idea of 3 new clans would actually help. I mean, look at all the newbes that are still showing up! I am even one of them and think that new people will help the site especially if there are going to be 3 new clans. With 3 new clans to get into, people will have a reasion to stay and make the site better! That means: more RPGs, new topics, and a better choise of people to take our places when we leave! Please think over what I have said.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Human, 15 years ago

It'll breathe new life into the site, and the Bugs need a new clan to replace the Hive, which is deader than dead.

Kidd, Human, 15 years ago

666: With 3 new clans to get into, people will have a reasion to stay and make the site better! That means: more RPGs, new topics, and a better choise of people to take our places when we leave! Please think over what I have said.

We don't need clans, but we do need members, also, these new ideas of mingeling Yautja Bad-Bloods with Human Mercenaries sounds like Saruman's plan of mating Orcs with Man which is wrong. Also, I do hope that these clans will continue to be Human, Xenomorph, and Yautja, none of that Furian, or Covenant bull-crap.

With the help of Topics, there are none. Why? We have exhausted every little thing about the movies, so that is out of the question. You basically can't even breath a topic without adding similarity from the AVP Franchise.

I'll think it over, but for now, I will stick to what I just said. Afterall, I am just telling you how I feel. Don't feel offended or hostile against me just by doing that.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Human, 15 years ago

-nods- Still, the hive needs replacing. I think the only active member of it is FH now. Plus, I get a clan, so I'm not complaining :P

The hive doesn't need replacing, just needs a new leader to invite people...

FireHunter, Human, 15 years ago

memememememememeME! that's who the new leader should be
cos i'm an active member!