P???

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

You're going to make three new clans? Are you also going to do something about the old ones that are dying? Because both the Hive and the Shadow Serpents only have 2 active members each, and the leader position should be given to someone else, both leaders have been missing for a long of time!

Oh and, welcome back!

Praetorian, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

There will be a voting on each inactive clan for new leaders.

I plan to send a newsletter to all members telling them about this changes.

I'm also finalizing an old plan of having a section dedicated only to rpg.

Ok, thank you, i hope you'll be around for a while, because there are others who would like to talk to you. I have to say, i'd never thought i'd see you post here again. This is like... when Jesus came back to... fix the site or something... Yeah, something like that. Great to have you back!

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

THe rp page would be a good idea -nod- man is good to see you here again -smiles-

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Alpha Draconis elections for a new leader are almost underway. We just need the last AD member to register on the new AD forums before we get started.

Namicole, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I wonder when he'll announce the new clan name's/leader's.

Dragon, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I have asked.

I am considering making a Corporate Mercenary clan. Human only. Anyone interested in joining if I do make this?

Praetorian, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I guess you'll never see me much here, I have too many things going on to dedicate the amount of time this site deserves.

Anyway I'll try to improve some things before I go into hibernation again :P

Preatorian, the Email will be sent soon, but I wish it to be known that I, Sam-Jack-Dunn, have the intent of forming the HUMAN clan known as Weyland-Yutani Corp: Military.

We will be the military arm of Weyland-Yutani Corporation, with similar tactical organization and weaponry to the Colonial Marines.

I have already sealed a Military Alliance with Alpha Draconis Marines, and have the full backing of Kidd. The member Edward_Fletcher has expressed his interest in joining, as has Vevlaa. I am certain that more will follow.

I have served as Second-In-Command of Alpha Draconis, as well as the commander of a detachment of the clan based on another site. I have role-played AvP2 style for about six years now. I believe this qualifies me for this role.

If anyone wishes to express thier interest in joining -or supporting- this clan, please say so here.

Thank you.

-Sam Dunn

delta-boy, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

ME SAM!,i express interest also.

vevlaa, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Like I said before, I'm in!

alien-drone, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

could i be leader of the hive because i am active everyday and check the forums

Lol i hope not. I assume someone like zwecky or firehunter will get a high ranking in the hive.

Kidd, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

The only people who deserve to be leader are the ones who has a Level-Head and is very Mature. Age is not a factor, as I have witnessed with some moderators and clan leaders.

x_saysell, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Good to cya round agen P
Hope ya staying this time.

predatoress, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Kidd - the clanleader needs also be active on the site, which is more important than levels (if i understand correctly of what you mean). I mean I could share my rank around but it doesn't make me any better choise for being anything on this site due my inactivity. But I agree that the member should have some sort of background on this site so the other members would be able to trust on the person to take care of the clan's bussiness.

You sure Delta? Alpha Draconis needs you right now, they really do. With me gone, they need someone decent to sub.

nikkie_murray, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Unblock me, I need to speak to you malus. THis is out of hand, right now.

AD does not force people to chose, they do not tell them where to go. AD, tells them that they have a decision and we hope they do not pull the switching of the clans.

Kidd, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Predatoress: Kidd - the clanleader needs also be active on the site, which is more important than levels (if i understand correctly of what you mean). I mean I could share my rank around but it doesn't make me any better choise for being anything on this site due my inactivity.

I know that the Clan-Leader needs to be active. I'm there already, and I have been trying in the past too. I know everything important about being active... All I am saying is that, the role as Clan Leader is not something you can grab and all of a sudden, change the darn world! It is not like that. Being a clan leader is being like a manager at a Fast-Food Restraunt. You need to take the responsibility to lead, and be fair amongst all or most members in the group. That is how it should be.

Activity should NOT be the sole pre-requisite that one should look for in a leader. I think all of the current clan-leaders will agree with me on this one. You need responsibility and you have to be committed to whatever you're leading.

I mean, if activity was the ONLY thing needed, then Liwreck would make a good clan leader. Or Shadow_Warrior, for those whom remember him.