predatoress, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I know what you're saying but it's not good if the leader just pops in once in a month and leaves. True thing about the responsibility though.

But it's up to Praetorian now to nominate the leaders. I still think I stay out of clans 'cos now seemingly everyone wants to make one of their own lol As I thought.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Three new clans? How long did you consider this? The new clans would probably end up as newb houses anyway. No offense to the people who want to be the leaders of these new clans, I'm just saying, it'll probably end up as a huge regret. Not to mention many members who already have a clan may want to join the new ones, taking away members from the old clans, and rendering them ghost towns.

Maybe you guys should think more on this matter. I wouldn't want three new clans. I'd actually prefer it if the two Predator clans joined and the two Alien hives joined. I'm not sure about the Predator clan's leaders but both Dave and Angus have been gone for a really long time. I'm pretty sure two leaderless clans is a bad thing.

And the new clans... would they really be leaders, or just the people who got first dibs?

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I know I've got enough support to be considered a leader. Dunno 'bout tha others :P

Praetorian, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I'm finalizing the RPG section should be up tomorrow.

As for the old clans the voting for new leaders will start on saturday.

I've got some interesting ideas for new clans, I wont go into details but it's not mandatory to have three new clans.

As for the merge of the old clans, i dont agree I thing people should have freedom of choice. Also I dont see why there shouldnt be some wars between the same species.

Hmm, I'm having an interesting idea of creating a clan rank. Do any of you have suggestions of what criteriums I should use?

So we'll know about the new clans tomorrow, then?

-sigh- the one day I can't get on, too. Getting my comp fixed.

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

-ish in awe- wow, this is AWESOME!!!!

Keep up the good work of this site, its meh family -nod-

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

P, i would like to know more about what you mean for a clan rank.

Do you mean individual special ranks in the clans such as God Of Death in Balatu?

or whole clan ranks?

Praetorian, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I mean more like a formula to assign a numeric value to each clan.

I thought a bit more about this and decided it's not such a good idea afterall.

Such a rank would allways be subjected to manipulation by the mods so it could never be fair. Would bring more problems than benefits.

When exactly will we know which clans made it anyway? I wanna know the fate of Weyland-Yutani.

tomorrow malus.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Today, is when the voting for the OLD clans' leaders is, he didn't say about th new clans yet.

Hmmm and that thing that says "Human, Yautja, Xenomorph, Undefined" under your name is new too, isn't it? I assume it's defined by the avatar. So if the user has an avatar that is not from the default list, it won't know what you are. Could you make it possible for the user to over-write that if he wants and also add his own rank within the clan next to it?

Like for example:

Shadowatching
Yautja - deadly fighter of Balatu

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

you can change it to xeno, other, human, or yautja in your profile...look around abit

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

oh, yeah, hadn't looked yet lol.

EDIT: Wow, thanks, P! Both P's! I will do as much as i can to ansure that this clan is not made of fail.

It don't have a hybrid though -sniffle-

I shall remain undefined