I am not a member, but I regret

Red, Undefined, 15 years ago

To inform you, that one of your fellow clan member has taken to the emergency room not that long ago. I read the rules and was told by Swift that if I put this down, that everyone here would be upset. I am sorry to tell you this, or break a simple rule of this website. I have been calling everyone on her list and those that text her. I am sorry if you’re disillusioned in to thinking it was Spaz, who is called Shadow in a lot of different places. I am again, sorry if I have done something against the rules.

She didn’t pay attention to what was going on around her. Being as asinine as she can get, she forgotten the mortality rate of her own body. Being into the hospital prior to this, she decided to ignore the warning and ignore those around her pleading for her safety. She took it upon her self, to enter in not only a Paintball/Air rifle match, but also other’s to prove her worth in this life. Not my words, but hers. She decided to climb this really slippery side of a building and fall backwards on her neck that is already in bad shape. Having sustained injuries in the past the doctors are keeping her sedated and knocked out for maybe a couple of weeks. 1.) So that her rib that was fractured before can re-heal and a concussion on her head, her injuries are both old and new now. 2.) I hope that she would finally realize that going to fast, is not a good thing.

No, she did not get shot at, nor did she die. Even though in her heart and her telling me that she is alone in this world and wishing to go home. I have yet to understand why such a thing is important. I understood that, she goes on here as a Predator fan, I do hope that the Predators would not mind, reminding her to slow down in life and take things in stride not to be so fast and deadly.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 15 years ago

I sincerely believe that she made you post this because she felt she needed to attarct some more attention and that she's fine, since i talked to her yesterday. But if she's really in all that trouble that i didn't read about, well... shit happens.

Hmmm there was something she was worried about though, and she wouldn't tell me what, probably because she knew i wouldn't care, but i'd still try to talk her into something, only because otherwise i'd get a shitstorm from predess >.>

OH LAWD, i already wrote a LOT (hmmmm actually not much but whatever). Well that's because i like talking alot. So i'm just gonna talk to myself now.
So, how has your day been?
Fine dood.
ORLY
YARLY
NOWAI
YAWAY
SRSLY??????//?/
NO, DUMBASS, I JUST WOKE UP!

Ok i read MOAR of it and i have to say:
1) I don't believe shadow can climb buildings.
2) If you go too fast you will end up hitting the building, not climbing it.
3) This is a great fictional story, when's chapter 2 coming out?

predatoress, Undefined, 15 years ago

I don't understand, I talked to her yesterday. How come she's sedated for couple of weeks? With whom I talked with? Or who are you talking about?

Kidd, Undefined, 15 years ago

I'm along with Deathwraith and Predess. Red, I think you should've heed Swift's warning because this is a sort of thing you should not be joking around about. We had have this happen before with another member of this site. Just hope that the information you have given us is true or you will find yourself not able to post on the Main Board...

If this is true, I ask the same question as Predess; How did this happen? I, myself, talked to Shadow till twelve o'clock last night. As far as I know, she is one hour behind me, and from what you told me, this activity could only happen during the day. So how did this happen?

Lol Kidd, wouldn't it be more appropriate to say "You'd better hope that what you're saying is not true, because it's a BAD thing!" than saying "You'd better hope that shadow really is seriously injured and in hospital for the next two weeks, because otherwise you'll get banned!"?

Kidd, Undefined, 15 years ago

Oh, come on Deathwraith. You know I have to be more complex than that. It's how I am, you know? Make people think of what I would say next.

Lucifer, Undefined, 15 years ago

... you do know she was online just the other day ... dont you >.>

The_Hunter, Undefined, 15 years ago

That is horrible. But, I do not see a time limit as to when she fell and to when she talked to everyone.
I see is "A little while ago" Meaning, it could of been a minute to 2 hours after she talked to everyone. A little while, means a few minutes ago. I myself has tried at 12:30 to contact her In gaia and someone sent me a message saying She was in the hospital.

But, I see no reliverance in this, the person clearly stated "Little while ago"

I did not put a time stamp on, but if I must. The last person on her cell phone was "kiddjunor777" and it did state "brb I need to move" so if you wish for a time stamp, a minute or two after that was sent she fell on the ground. And I noticed you saying that, you talked to her yesterday and during that day? Well, it was a war for the night, she asked for the fight to happen at night. So Whom ever the kiddjunor777 was, was the last person she talked with, is the time stamp of the last moment she has spoken before a “F***†when the foot slipped and fell. The side of the building she was climbing for, held a metal sheet the thick kind.

Can't wait for chapter 3.

umm im sorry to inform but a lot of my family works i nthe midical feild .. thay wouldent keep her down for a week on rib injurys .. thay would keep her a day .. Maybe 3 if her ribs looked like somone was trying to play the piano on them with a hammer and thay would send her home with lots of hydrocodone and insist she stay in bed i mean seriously my dad jsut got out of hte hostipat with a 2 lvl disk fusion on his spine one one in his low back and one done in his neck .. he stayed 4 days and was sent home so i high dought rib injuys call for being put out for a week in a hospital oh and sedated might i add

From the chart I am reading.

Spaz's injuries are:

Coma 99-2000 Via blood poisioning (E-coli)

Before that?

96-99

several head injuries. One after the other, looks like Spaz likes to fight more then she lets off.

2 compacted disks in her lower back One in her neck, just below the joint.

Several fractures in her leg, resulting in shin splints.

No cartilage in her shoulders, both of them due to fighting and heavy hitting.

An ankle that is missing a bone fragment

Jaw fractured in 2 places.

One previous Injury to the lungs, fracturing it. Resulting in the fall, re-fractured it and now another head injury.

She may be going out tomorrow from the hospital, but she can't do anything and I doubt the pain killer's she is going to be prescribed. Knowing her, she will not take them, but would be sleeping alot more then she should.

umm dude ... if she has all that why isent she in a iron lung and a wheelchair ? i am not gona lie eather she is the luckyest person alive or she is godly

So you mean you just became a member of this forum to keep us to date with how shadow is doing...?

Shadow, is that you writing?

I have wondered the same thing. She is just lucky I guess. Being shot AT, she still goes out and watches over me while I work. I want my Spazy awake more then just, "Go away" and roll over and sleeps again.

I am a female too. I am wondering why another CAT scan.

i may be a asshole .. but seriously im not gona buy this plus ... i have had my own few hospital visits recently for umm ... yeah lets leave that one out of this but she must be inhuman to go from ribs and 2 weeks sudated to all that and maybe tomarrow .... i mean seriously

Sorry to say this, but announcing things like that on predator site sounds lots of bullcrap. Did the E. coli jump in blood in the falling? As far as I know colibacteria causes diarrhea, not bloodpoisoning, until in very late state, which means she would've been in hospital for days before the fall.

I guess 99-2000 Means a date, does it not.

1999 is a year, 2000 is another year.

But oh well, seems Swift is right about this place

ok guys lissen ima go gussle down rat poisen cut my arm off and make sharp pointy spears out of my bones i nthat arm and then stab them in random places in my body and jump off my roof ... i will come back in a few days to tell yall how it went :D

Then why coming to list them up in here? I've had a pneumonia when I was a kid with over 104 degrees feaver, left lung shut, but what that has to do anything with the site? lol Seriously, my regards to Shadow and hopes of getting well soon if she really is in hospital, but some of the mods should lock this topic. Otherwise it seems like bad way of seeking attention.

Who the hell is Swift?

And if you're not a member how do you know him?

Idiot.