Lucifer, Undefined, 15 years ago

OOOHHHHH CAN I GO GET HORRIBLY MANGLED AND MAYBE HIT BY A CAR AND POST IT HERE FOR LUVS ?!?!?!?!

The_Hunter, Undefined, 15 years ago

Does anyone know this person's real life on goings?
I would not start in saying "This is a hoax" without someone that knows her. Lets just take this in stride and see where it goes. If the person fell, then I believe the 99-2000 Coma was in the year of 1999, going in to or recurred in 2000. Why not just calm down and not jump down someone's throat that is just giving us information of a fellow clan member. I for one is glad that I know that a fellow member is down and in the hospital. I was wondering why I wasn't getting any mail's back from her. But, think what you will, I am hoping that she gets on in the next few days, but if she is getting pills, she could be down for the next few days. The person did state that the member is leaving probably tomorrow. The only time a doctor would keep a patient in the hospital is when they are being aggressive or abusive in some nature and would keep them there to watch. I am studying to be a doctor, even though I am not a college student yet

Red, Undefined, 15 years ago

Swift said he is a member here. That is what he told me last night. He is a friend of spaz's and mine, we talked via text messages. I have her phone now, I will talk to those that send messages.

dude ... really ... them injurys .. she shouldent be walking much less breathing with 2 lungs ! so maybe im a asshole and she is but i sitll think as of right now you are gullible if ya beleave its that bad and she will be "ok" after a wile

and you conveintly have her phone and will answer text ... what if i call ??

MrXeno, Undefined, 15 years ago

Updating her MySpace profile must be important for Shadow when she can manage to update it with Emolistic words "IGNORED AS ALWAYS" when shes supposed to be half dead at the hospital. As well talking to people at MSN when shes supposed to lay in a hopsital bed, filled with painkillers and such things.
With so much pain in her body she would be unable to do anything on comp, as well when shes filled with narcotics.

And i dont think many would throw them self over msn and myspace after getting sendt to the hospital after a accident. Or start up their laptop which was suddenly at the hospital.

predatoress, Undefined, 15 years ago

I already told my "be well" regards, but still people have came on the site stating crap to get pity points before. So I rather wait information from Shadow, not some random member who I don't know at all and what relations he/she possibly have to her.

But I'm done on this topic.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 15 years ago

The point is, shadow, we don't give more of a shit about you even if you really are in the hospital, so there's no point pretending to be. Now either act normal or gtfo.

so i can go get mangled and coem here for pitty thow .. right lol

and if you do honestly expect us to buy inot this then she wont be online for a month atleast

so DW i second what you said

She was on myspace a few DAYS ago. This accident happened last night. Myspace still has yet to show my new addition in to my front page, so its not the fact she was on it, those days ago. But the fact it still has to fix the flaw. She has been in other places more then Myspace, she goes to IMVU more to talk to people, even I go there.

Kidd, Undefined, 15 years ago

Deathwraith, Swiftspear is my younger brother. He serves the Hunter's Moon clan which he hasn't been in like forever, as far as I know.

As for Red, you should have heeded Swift's warning, like I said on the first page. This sort of discussion can lead to your banning. Not only that, everyone will be looking over at Shadow, believeing that she put you up to this.

I just hope it was all worth the effort...

I know who swiftspear is, i was asking this Red person who he was... >.>

I know who swift is and I have answered your questions. I am going to see when she would be discharged, or if she is going to continue to threaten the doctors. He does not talk of his family.

uh - hu ... well tell shadow i said helo and to play nice with the lego doctor .. by god i know america cant aford to lose a nother lego doctor in a happy pretend play time injury where everything is normal at the end of the day no matter how horribly painful or discusting the injurys are

I talked to shadow last night. LAST NIGHT.

AND GET

YOUR FUCKING

STORY

STRAIGHT!

A sedated person with lots of broken ribs CANNOT threaten the doctors.

yeah he got a point .. sedated = lala land rofl

MrXeno, Undefined, 15 years ago

Red, you sure know a lot about her and her issues. Its like you are either her, her son, or her clone. Or maybe a innocent person who woke up in a random japanese bathhouse, with a cellphone taped to your forehead, which vibrated like hell, causing migrane.
Then when you finally grabbed the phone to answer, a breathing perverted voice said "Lol, I got your family. If you dont tell all this epic shit at avp2 before the day is over, they will all die by listening to Linkin Park and Tokio Hotel for 24 hours."

Or you're doing this to be kind... Or because you're gonna get a happy meal from mcdonald's.

predatoress, Undefined, 15 years ago

I don't wanna die that horrible death...

Hmmm, lets see. Maybe because she HATES NEEDLES AND DOCTORS.

AND THEN !!!! SHADOW RETURNED FROM THE DREADED HAPPY TIME LEGO HOSPITAL AND TOLD MANY A STORY OF HER INJURYS AND THE VERY SITE OF AVP2 WHISPERD BULLSHIT !!!! and that my freinds was the story of shadows pretend horribly injurs and how she tryed to nab attention from are very hearts ..... ok can i have a cookie now sence i told the story at story time ?

I believe, I told you all that I work with her. I work with Spaz, I work with Spaz. Wow...