what does the predalien do to the babys in avpr

lilwrek, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

what does the predalien do to the babys who are crying in the room what does he do to them?????

x_saysell, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Something that really doesn’t bare thinking about, but even if the predalien didn’t touch them and simply walked away they all still died due to the nuke.

To be frank I believe that the movie did overstep the mark with the baby deaths be it unborn or otherwise. To me it raises questions on the brothers morals.

Tiberius, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Yeah no matter what they were dead, but for overstepping the boundry? i dont know, look back 30 years the exorcist was banned, look at it now though, i think that its going to get worse over time.

OTANG, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

True that, they did it for shock value. This film was made more in the Horror genre than the Sci-fi genre it seems.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

If they killed a baby, i'd be concerned about their morals, but if they made a movie about killing a ficional baby, nd that concerned me, i'd tell myself "Grow up! It's just a movie! What the hell is wong with killing fictional babies??? THEY ARE FICTIONAL! People die anyway, death is not a boundry, it's a certainty damnit! And when those people are fictional, why the hell would you care anyway???". But as i'm not concerned, i won't have to tell myself that.

x_saysell, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

The only problem with saying that though is there was nothing really scary about the film. There was the occasonal quick jump like the xeno at the window; but most people who have seen a horror film before could tell that was coming.
Killing the babies only really invoked disgust and new sense of loathing the xenomorphs more than anything.
Its not the fact they are fictonal, its the concept that brings about the morals issues.

ormr, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

it kills them

Kidd, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Question the brother's morals? HAH! Why question their morals when a man by the name of Stephen King is the true sick minded individual?
Basically, if people start saying that that was too much, they should watch some of his movies.

Now, to answer the question;
Everyone knows that the xenomorph is a bio-mechanicle weapon, able to learn and come up with strategies to overcome their enemies. Also, they are savages too, with no emotions, so therefore, the babies are good as dead.

Waralien, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Very true Kidd. I always thought of Xenos as a one minded cell. They don't stop to think of their actions. They do only what they believe is good for their hive and the survival of their species. The Predalien was no different. Why should it stop to consider what it had done. But it just went through the process with out a single piece of remorse.

so does the predalien eat them for samething to eat

Kidd, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

The last time I checked, those monsters don't need to eat, but, there is a scene in one of the movies that a drone was eating a carcass.

To tell you the truth, I don't really know if those insects need to feed, but they are living, breathing creatures and so therefore, they should meet their basics needs, such as food.

Note: Keep this in mind, Xenomorphs are bio-mechanicle weapons and not some natural space creature.

but aliens are smart thow

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Actually kidd, not only steven king but the real author of "Hell raiser" is just as bad and gorry. anyways, back on topic.

THey may be 'made' for one reason or another. I think they did it not only for shock value but also, to show that Xeno's can and will do just about anything for the survival of th species. It is true, if we fear something or dont like something. we humans figure a way to destroy said thing. So, it was to prove that everything is survival of the fittest in any race.

thay are moters from space or samething like that.

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

lilwrek, I dont understand your reply, can you please elaborate on your response

-shadow

Waralien, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I think he might be saying that they are monsters or something like that.
But no lilwrek. The theory is massive as to what the Xenos were really made for. Check for "space jockey" topic made by me in the forum.

why do aliens kill humans if same humans are nice to them?

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

i dont remember any humans being nice to the xenos. Except for ripley (and her crew when she made them be nice) because Ripley was thought of as a mother to the xenos, and she told the xenos not to hurt her crew, and told her crew not to hurt the xenos.
Now this didnt happen all the time, but in the case of Alien:Ressurection with the newborn, it happened.

Stalker, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

"why do aliens kill humans if same humans are nice to them?"

Hahahahaha, go back to pre-school kid. Is this the bullshit that passes for discussion these days?

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

WHAT THE SHIT WARALIEN??

"I always thought of Xenos as a one minded cell. They don't stop to think of their actions."

Rethink, please. Do you remember Alien Rez? They discussed whether it was alright to kill the third in order to make a hole in the cell and the third didn't agree. And then when the alien trapped that scientist in it's own cell and looked at the button and thought "OH THE IRONY" and froze him to death with deathly freezing to death gass, remember??????? And there was an active queen as they were doing that, so you can't say they were free of her influence.

i know the frezzing thing to that guy that was cool but it was a bit ?