I have heard rumors of an Alien 5 in the making.......is it true

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

Brian

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 19 years ago

we need an alien remake so bad. i don't like to see good franchises just die. avp2 would be cool too.

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

not entirely true, about a month ago there were various rumblings that alien 5 was going to get the green light, sigourney said she was interested in reprising her role for one last time but to get down to the real facts and to travel to the alien homeworld and kill them off at the core, sounded good as a premise but was obviously too good to be true. few weeks later all rumours had been squashed, now plus that to Ridley scott and his comments and we have nothing but a pipe dream here, though, james cameron hasnt passed comment yet......

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

Xenomorphose, Undefined, 19 years ago

As I said, he heard it in his mind.

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

it's more likely they'd make avp 2. ridley scott has stated that he will no longer be involved with the alien saga, and i quote "I think they've completely wrung it dry" Weaver also said no. but maybe Predator 3....

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.

Yea the predator franchise needs to catch up with the alien one.... ...lol

Brian

oh, and i know you've been asking bout how to get in clan. all u have to do is post and get to know the clan members(if u want the HIVE talk to dave)

You heard it in your mind.

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

thanks

Brian

alien 5 now looks to be a no go, and there are absolutely no plans for another predator movie, the pred films just didnt do well enough for the film companies to produce another one.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

As I said, he heard it in his mind. The rumour was a month ago and was only a RUMOUR.

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

it wasnt a rumour, sigourney stated she was definatley interested in doing the film in an interview, i posted it up as news a while back, pity we havent got a news archive or i'd pull it up, two weeks later she back tracked and said she felt too old for the role. what a tease.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

Siguourney alone was not enough to make the decision.

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

fox gave her a script, wynonna (not sure of the spelling) was interested too, if she would've taken the bait, you would've seen alien 5 push forward for release, but sadly, i think we've seen the last of ripley. i really hope they dont attempt any prequels. star wars is bad enough. (i know alot of people will disagree with that last statement...)

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

awwwwwww thats right! nice going AVPFREAk I agree with you

Brian

What if , the queen created a male facehugger, but a diffrent color from regular facehuggers. since ripleys DNA got mixed whith a queen, the queen can make girl and boy facehuggers. Just like a regular human mother.

That would be great awesomePred but does anybody know how the king aliens life cycle is developed......like the stages

Brian

i think that , if there is alien 5 there will be a king alien

Yea I have that book but havent read it yet.......it is farfetched but it would be really sweet

Brian

bug-hunt, Undefined, 19 years ago

have you read The female war alien book that has a super queen alien twice as big as a standard queen like that idea but think it may be a bit to far fetched

bug-4-sep.jpg

I know they made a king alien as an action figure but do you think there could be one in the movies story or a tie in of some sort?

Brian