Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

I agree with you AVPFREAk even though I liked resurrections action scenes I did think it was a little weird story line. I would def pay to go see an Alien 5

Brian

bug-hunt, Undefined, 19 years ago

I would love to see alien 5 as a continuation of aliens get back the marines and the warriors and the queen

bug-4-sep.jpg

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 19 years ago

hey dave when is halloween 9 comin out

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.

But if they make an alien vs. Pred 2, they need to have an all out brawl with eachother that will last awhile because in the first one I was amazed how fast the preds dropped like flies, in fact at one point I was cheering for the preds because they were getting the stuff beat out of them so quickly. Especially that one fight between the pred and the alpha alien. It lasted so long but all of a sudden the alien pinned the pred down and face bit him. GOD ya gotta love it!!!

Brian

bug-hunt, Undefined, 19 years ago

Ah someone will DW alien 5 will be on the cards some time in the future bit like jaws or halloween movies etc

bug-4-sep.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

speaking of my beloved halloween, the official word is to come at the end of the month for the story line to the 9th movie, wooohoooo!!

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

Man that really s that they squashed the idea even though it might of hurt the franchise. I am surprised to hear that they wont make another predator due to the box office slump. oh well in a perfect world they would make one. lol

Brian

no official date set yet but the producers are FINALLY passing comment on the story line sometime in feburary. cant wait. (was replying to the halloween 9 question if you're confused)

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

they havent confirmed that alien 5 will come yet... neather predator 3. but this is confirmed: it will not contain such bullsh*t as alien king, or super alien queens or boy facehuggers...

why cant everybody yust acept that the alien queen is a female and there is no alien king!

THE ALIEN PLOUGE:
WE ARE BOURNE WHEN ONE OF YOURS DIES.
WE ARE A LIVING DISASTER.
WE ARE THE APOCALYPSE FROM SPACE!!!!!!

Iseijin, Undefined, 19 years ago

Yet not to mention highly unlikely, facehuggers are just embryonic carriers; gender is inexistent for them. Once they play their role, that't it, they're dead. Besides, it would waste a lot of time if facehuggers had to mate, what are the chances? Slim to none. That's what makes Alien hierarchy so interesting, it not like Predators where gender takes a much larger role in status, Aliens are one mind connected to their Queen. They are dangerous alone, deadly in groups.

~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~

you're right there mate, that stuff should be left for the cr*p comics and games.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

alienhunter, Undefined, 19 years ago

Yeah thats right just hope they do eventually do the movies oh and what the hell are boy facehuggers and whats the difference between facehuggers and boy ones?

alienhunter.jpg

I am just saying that it would be cool thats all

All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen

technically they possess indipendant thought and can surviv without a queen - events on the nostromo and fury 161. but nice post, i agree, gender is not a factor with the xenomorphs.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

But I can see where they got the idea for the King Alien. It's obvious that Xenomorphs were styled after bee hives; all worker and fighter drones protecting the nest with the Queen on top next to the fertile King. The young bee queen needs to be fertilized by a fertile male to start the hive, so the king is higher status than a drone but lesser than a queen. Yet I don't think Alien Queens would need to mate, again, it would be just inconvenient; better just to be born pregnant and start making eggs as soon as possible instead of waiting and searching for a fertile male that probably never cross paths with her.

~ Males conquer, females rule ~

When you think about it though, once chestbursters grow in drones they no longer rely on the queen for protection, in fact the queen relies more on the drones for her suvival. It would be interesting to see a movie where a few drones broke off from their hive and started another.

Yea since aliens usually get to one planet to another by their hosts it would def be inconvienient if the queen had to find a mate. But the reason I talk about the King Alien so much is I think its an increble idea and looks so powerful. Not dissing the QUEEN in any way though. lol

I'm not saying it's a bad idea either, in fact, it's extremely interesting. There's a sci-fi movie called "Mimic" and its based on giant bugs in which all are females expect for the lone fertile male (he's smaller and has not wings), so in order for the humans to get rid of the bugs was to kill the male. Yet just try how hard it is to infiltrate a nest full of females willing to fight for the death for their sperm-factory.
Also, if there were intersecting Hives with a Queen on each, there's a high chance one of the Queens will try to kill the other and claim her Hive.

~ Males conquer, females rule ~

i dont mind the idea but i think that the film makers just try to go too far with sequels and stray from the basis that made the original so great. back to basics is what i preach if they make another alien movie, but please lord, not another AVP, it was a mockery.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron