Which would be more dangerous to Earth, the Alien Queen or Predqueen?

Xenophile, Undefined, 15 years ago

Whichdo you think would be more dangerous if it got onto Earth? The Queen from Aliens, or the Predqueen? The Queen is more dangerous in a fight if need be, and is probably better at making nests, but the Predqueen is more mobile and can make more Xenomorphs more quickly.

So, which do you think is more dangerous?

DeathWraith, Undefined, 15 years ago

The predalien was not a fully grown queen, i still like to hope that if it ever matured it would have looked just like a normal queen and stopped barfing stuff in people's uterus through the mouth, which is impossible, as predess said. But, we have seen 2 queens on earth already, both of them got killed by a predator... so as long as things that hunt us for our skulls are out there, we can just relax.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Undefined, 15 years ago

I hate to say this. It makes me sick to the damned stomache to admit the brutal fact of this, since it goes against every fibre of my being, seeing as I am something of a fan of the Original Movies. This is gonna hurt to admit it.

The Predqueen.

God, that hurt.

Now I have to explain why, I suppose.

1: Mobility. As Xenophile already stated, it's got the advantage of mobility. To make babies, the Xen-Queen has to be stationary attatched to a freakin big egg sac. The PredQueen on the other hand can go anywhere and still be able to make babies, so long as there are hosts nearby.

2: Rate of hosts. The PredQueen can ram more alien embryos into each person than a normal Queen can. Find a normal person and maybe two will fit. Find a hospital and you have an army.

THE QUEEN DOES HAVE ONE ADVANTAGE THOUGH.

Although she will need hosts in order to make drones, she can create Eggs without hosts, whilst the PredQueen has to have a host to do anything. Eggs make excellent traps and are good for defending locations. Eggs do give the Queen a advantage over longer campagains.

ErdeKaiser, Undefined, 15 years ago

as Death stated, the predqueen was in a jouvenile stage, I would like to guess that when it matured that it would grow to be like a normal queen with pred featues, but that wont happen as whoever makes and approves these movies just prove to make eveything an huge mess of plotholes and bastardizations of that the Xenomorphs once were. now, assuming we are going up with the jouvenile predqeeen and a full size Xeno queen, i would have to go with the Xeno queen. for the reason that the predqueen didnt have much control of her bretheren from what i saw, and if a queen has drones, they can bring hosts back to the nest to be impregnated.

predalien queen = plague

original queen = nazis

and we all know which one lead to more casualties... i mean... i think we know...

Red_ghost32, Undefined, 15 years ago

You want to know what I think? I think you are all wrong and here is 1 reasons why the predqueen and 1 reason why the alien queen are not a threat,
PREDQUEEN REASON
1:The predqueen needs a host to lay eggs in so if people saw it or heard it they would call 911 and the police and\{or} U.S. army could kill it!
ALIEN QUEEN REASON
1:The alien queen can lay eggs without a host but it still needs an egg sack and it has to make a nest{ect} and who is going the wonder into an alien nest anyway I mean that would be stupid!
So that is 1 reason for predqueen and 1 for alien queen.

predator428, Undefined, 15 years ago

Both of these creatures are essentually the same. The Predalien was simply in a younger stage of the adult queen, meaning that a young queen would have the same abilities as the predalien. So in turn, the predalien would eventualy be able to lay eggs when it become old enough. The two threats are one in the same.

black_warrior, Undefined, 15 years ago

Sam-Jack-Dunn, what you said about the 2 embryos in every host thing, i dont believe this to be entirely true, i really thought that the only reason more than one burster came out was because the host was pregnant, i only saw women be impregnated, and more than one embryo could have been set in to imprgnate the babies.

also, Red, About the Army destroying the predalien, i kinda doubt they would do it that easily without dropping a nuke. as a big squad was taken out by a few sneak attacks from aliens, i dont even remember if the predalien was in the fight itself, but they were still taken out.

In my opinion the original Queen would be much more of a threat. With the way the hive took out an entire colony in Aliens, and had such a large amount of strategic and ruthless xenos, with hundres of eggs still sitting in the chamber. The queen owns against the Predalien (queen or not) in my opinion.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 15 years ago

A "regular" Queen would "win." They're essentially the same. Pred and regular has nothing to do with it. It's like us. We're all humans, but are we all the same? It depends on our physical features as well as our mental characteristics.

Which one is more strategic, which one is stronger, which one is more likely to open up a can of Shaq Fu on the other? We don't know.

But a regular Queen would win. Because it's a regular Queen. "Predqueens" should have never existed in the first place.

EDIT: Huh. I misread the question. Oh well. I guess the last sentence still would explain myself.

Buggles-The-Xeno, Undefined, 15 years ago

Proper Queen anyday! The Predqueen is in my opinion as much of a disgrace as the snot-faced newborn! Still, she seemed to me to be a LOT smarter than the Predqueen. The Predqueen seemed to me to be little more than an animal when it came to brains!

But I wouldnt wanna be around EITHER of them!

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 15 years ago

By 'predqueen' I assume your all referring to the predalien? If so then, I hate the way AVPR made it seem like the predalien was just a little queen growing up. Its bullshit, the only true queen is the one we saw in Aliens,AvP, and Alien Rez. I wish they would of left it as a predalien just being an alien part predator, but no we had to find a cheap way of making more aliens. That's one thing that pisses me off about AVPR. An easy fix to their more aliens problem would have been just to have a lot more huggers escaping on the crashed predator ship.

....Anyway to stay on topic, the Real queen could kick the 'predqueens' ass any day.

shadowatching, Undefined, 15 years ago

i agree with Pv2

It feels thrown together, in avp:R but in the other alien movie and avp, its more organized and talked about on how they should look and act. I don't see it in avpR, sorry but the only parts i like was more pred and humans, then the alien just kinda ticked me off big time.

killswitch, Undefined, 15 years ago

At the end of the day the predalien is just a drone like any other manipulating its hosts characteristics and attributes. Remember

Ridley`s cut of alien suggested that all aliens have the ability to breed is some way shape or form be turning crew members into eggs or pumping pregnant ladies full of chest busters lol

Nothing suggest they could do that even nearly the speed and ratio per hour a queen can lay eggs.

The only pure blooded alien is the strongest and best .. PERIOD !!!!!

Karxav-Niveu, Undefined, 15 years ago

The Pred Queen, just because of what she can do. The Alien queen cant be nearly as mobile, and is a bigger target.

praetorian13, Undefined, 15 years ago

an alien queen is a lot bigger and tougher than a predqueen so a queen alien would be more dangerose to earth though the two are nearly the same the predqueen in avp r would not grow to the size of a plain queen. and the regular queen layes eggs wich are like traps with a mind .plus a steril queen alien is usally born pregnat unless it was born fertile like in alien ressurection wich would be really wiered .A predqueen needs to born steril or if it was born fertile it could not reproduce its spawn

and that is why

I'm sorry, i'm sorry for this post, but i just noticed that someone said here

"The predqueen needs a host to lay eggs in so if people saw it or heard it they would call 911 and the police and\{or} U.S. army could kill it!"

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA
AAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
HAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok, ok, i'm done... hahahaha... sorry, yea... Who else agrees with me?

lilwrek, Undefined, 15 years ago

i have seen all the predator films alien films and avp films.

There is no Predqueen. It was a Drone that took the phrase "Mama's Boy" to a whole new level.

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 15 years ago

Just read Killswitch's and my post on page 2, it will make things so much more clear.

And I have to agree. Besides, there IS no Predqueen, just a Predalien. Something that doesn't exist can't win or lose. So this whole scenario didn't even happen.

DarkSerpentine, Undefined, 13 years ago

The Predqueen hurt my eyes.