AmerthystBlades, Undefined, 13 years ago

The Xenomorph Queen could beat the Predqueen with her hands and tail tied up anyday.

ValkyrieWrath, Undefined, 13 years ago

A Runner could kill that abomination! I would aid my queen in killing it as well!

avp-extinction, Undefined, 13 years ago

I think the alien queen would be more dangerous not because shes bigger and more mature but because she is pure blood meaning she has the instincts and knows how to survive the longest and control her babies better

dying is nothing, hunting is everything

DeathWraith, Undefined, 13 years ago

Over the years i've come to get over the idea of "pure blood alien". As speculated before, the only pure blood aliens would have been the very original ones, and at the rate that they reproduce and get killed, i would say that generation didn't last very long. Plus, the reason any species changes its features is to become more efficient. Therefore, the pure blood drones would be generally weaker than a drone with human, dog, or predator features. You have to remember that aliens did not appear because of or for humans. So when the aliens reproduce through humans, they are not any more pure blooded than the result of reproducing through any other species.

predatorgirl, Undefined, 13 years ago

i loved the history lesson.
anyway i would say the predqueen
would be more dandres to mankind reasons:
. very strong
.is smaller so can dodge the pure queen
.smarter
.and just looks so cool
but if it was real i really could not decide