death of kid on AVPR 2 much?????

predalien45, Undefined, 16 years ago

i hated it when that happend but i sat
thru the movie but i left wen they killed
the pregnet woman that was a sick!!!!!!!!
so 2 the people that made the movie

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Fatass16, Undefined, 16 years ago

I didn't find it very disturbing at all to be quite honest. I actually liked it. Its stupid how the kids always live in the horror movies but thankfully AVPR changed that.

02121992, Undefined, 16 years ago

i thought that killing the kid was to much.undecided with the pregnant woman.

predatoress, Undefined, 16 years ago

As far as animals aren't hurt I'm ok. It was painful for me to watch the alien 3 'cos of the dog (I haven't seen the bull version). As well as I feared for the dog in the sewer of the avpr.

Kids, pfft they belong to Homo sapiens. Women, pregnant or not, bring it, you can't relate to them either way lol (Well maybe a little, predators are actually quite fair compared to aliens 'cos killing only worthy prey).

predator428, Undefined, 16 years ago

Since the death wasn't even that gory or violent, I didn't have a problem with it. The infection of pregnant women was a little over the top but nothing to really effect my opinion on the movie. And Predess, the bull in Alien 3 SE is already dead. You won't have to suffer if you watch it.

tawganator, Undefined, 16 years ago

It was a bit sad when these incedents happened, but then it shows realism. An alien wouldn't give a hoot in hell if you were a kid or pregnant it would do what it does, nothing more no less.

Fatass16, Undefined, 16 years ago

It wasn't that bad i really enjoyed it.

PapaSmurf, Undefined, 16 years ago

ahh a highly controversial subject. my opinion: these scenes of "brutatlity" show the true nature of the aliens, as they were intended

you have a point there.

thank you lol

so far those incendences were the most brutal that i have ever seen.

well same here but i think it was intended to reveal this to us

probably.

Secret_Hero, Undefined, 16 years ago

That's not even disturbing or disgusting to all of us, except only for you. The movie is a Sci-Fi Horror movie rated R-13, so it wouldn't be disturbing.

i'm just saying usually i shudder at when i child is killed, call me a wimp if you want but that's my opinion. and i thought it was rated "R".

Secret_Hero, Undefined, 16 years ago

Nobody's gonna call you a wimp. Because it's your own opinion, than non-sense opinions.

alien-drone, Undefined, 16 years ago

the bull in alien 3 isnt much different to the dog version only with a bigger animal

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

Props to the Strause brothers for having the balls to do soemthing like that. I'm glad someone did. Its very unexpected when something like that happens and in real life, pregnant woman and their children are not protected by filmmakers like that. I thought it was great because it went beyond what average horror movie's limits stretch to. I'm not sick or anything, or course I felt sorry for the people who died (THATS THE IDEA OF KILLING THEM OFF). Therefor I didn't like it because they died but because they did it. Movies shouldn't hold back that stuff. Things are meant to be wrong in horror movies. Hell, I wouldn't care if animales died and I love animals. Its a movie. Its not like they are going to be dead in the real world and outside the movie.

The point of movies is that they make you feel certain emotions. Like "Man, that poor kid." or "Oh man, that poor woman, that's not right." Its a part of motion picture entertainment.

well said ^^^

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

Thanks,

and I meant to say "Movies shouldn't hold back that stuff." I edited now.

ne time