PapaSmurf, Undefined, 16 years ago

ne time

Fatass16, Undefined, 16 years ago

Get over it already it wasnt that bad!

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

It was bad and wrong. ...which is why I liked it.

Fatass16, Undefined, 16 years ago

same here. Its something thats never been done before thats why its so cool.

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

I wouldn't go as far as saying that but I would say it doesn't happen very often.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

It was one of the greatest things i've ever seen, one of the things that really made me less annoyed cos of the predalien queen thingy. The kid's death wasn't that big a deal, but the pregnant woman... just think about it: her water broke, which means she was ready to give birth. There was a little baby in there! Just imagine that! The chestburster or bellyburstes or whatever they're called, slaughtered the little baby INSIDE THAT WOMAN'S WOMB!! It doesn't get much greater than that, maybe except for these cute images that our good neighbor MrXeno was generous enaugh to gather:

WARNING: If you watch this, it is your own choice and your own responsibility! lolololololol

(Link has been removed)

Maverick98, Undefined, 16 years ago

OMFG why would some 1 even make a compilation like that it’s fucking sick. Pardon my language

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

DeathWraith, what the FUCK is wrong with you? That shit doesn't belong on here. I'm removing your link & giving you & Mr. Xeno 2 warnings each. After seeing some of the shit in that video, you're both on very thin ice in my book.

02121992, Undefined, 16 years ago

i think that video is going to make me sick.

I removed it- that sort of obscene shit has no place at all on this forum.

I honestly thought you had more sense Wraith. You've always been a joker, but this was just crossing the line.

02121992, Undefined, 16 years ago

i thank you for removing it stalker. now i have to try to erase those from my memory.

You know i was honestly wondering when i'd get the first warning already, cos i've been so impatient because of boredom lately... I really agree that i crossed the line, but those images aren't at all disturbing to me, which is why the line is just invisible sometimes. I am, indeed a sadistic person, those images actually made me enjoy my burger even better when i first saw them. But oh well, i guess there's a big difference between a skinned man in a movie and a skinned man in a picture, or between a pig brain in your plate and a human brain in a car...? Well, i don't wanna start the psycho debate that got predess to leave balatu in the first place, it's obvious that psychos and humans think differently...

Secret_Hero, Undefined, 16 years ago

Yeah, totally. Nothing's really wrong with that. Some horror/sci-fi movies has this kind of incident too.

There's a big difference between prop gore in a movie, & a real person mutilated in a car crash. That was sick, twisted & offensive in just about every way I could think of, & I have no idea how anybody could get any enjoyment out of it whatsoever.

To be honest, I'm disgusted with the both of you.

Well, yeah, the video is meant to be disgusting and offensive and stuff i guess, but there are people who work with such things, humans get mutilated every day, it's normal... But anyway, that's only my senseless opinion (human = meat), unfortunately there are only 3 people in this world that i care about more than about my own kitty.

Also, those who haven't seen the video should not agree with me because you most likely don't know what you are talking about.

MrXeno, Undefined, 16 years ago

That video was made for people with brutal humor, and Wraith said it was NSFW, which means people got warned. It wasn't meant for the people who get easily offended or cannot handle violence at all.

But, it wasnt me who posted the link. It was Wraith. I made the video, and giving me a warning for creating a video for some people is silly. Its like you would give me a warning for not believing in the same god like you, when i havent actually said anything...
Did that make any sense? Nope, just like giving a innocent person a warning for creating something you didnt like.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 16 years ago

I agree with the video being removed, but not with the warnings. I'll talk with Stalker about that.

Alright, I've lowered it to one warning each. I may have been a little harsh earlier, but at the time, the video really offended several members, including myself.

Anyway, I'm just going to lock this topic now.