U.S.S. Bosinita Down

TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

hey ya'll, I made a new drawing, this time, one of a 'Conestoga' class Starship. I even gave her her own name, the U.S.S. Bosinita.

Photobucket

--------------------------

the U.S.S. Bosinita was a 'Conestoga' class Starship. she crashlanded on the planet LV-2132 'Thaida'. the ship was reported MIA. the engin appears to have been hit with a weapon of unknown origins. in her prime, Bosinita once had a crew of 58 people.40 millitary units, 18 civilians, and 6 UD 4L Cheyenne Dropships. and 4 APC carriers. but now her crew is the ghosts of thoughs who didn't make it to the emergancy excape pods. the spirits still roaming the corridors of this metal mamoth. waiting for a rescue ship that will never come.

--------------------------

Ok, so this is the U.S.S. Bosinita. she crashlanded and have been laying here for 10 years. my back story was back in her service days, she was attacked by either a Predator ship. or a Space Jockey Ship.

this took 4 hours to complete. I plan to color her sometime tomarrow if not sometime before next year.

btw, this idea was Inspired by the TITANIC. I also added some overgrowth. wich explains the spikey things on her haul. thoughs are trees.

enjoy

link fixed.

02121992, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

the link doesn't work or its my computer.

I fixed the link. you should see it know. if not then its on your end.

i saw it. it looks AWESOME!

thank you. glad you like it.

its my first Conestoga Starship I eva drew.

what other avp related things do you draw?

I actualy done alot of Alien and Predator works. infact heres my Deviantart profile if your interested.

http://titanosaur.deviantart.com/

other works of mine can be found all about on this site if you look hard enough.

very nice drawings and i noticed you really are an avatar the last airbender fan.

glad you like my work.

no problem. i've seen alot of good pictures but your's are by far the best.

thank you.

yeah well i could never learn how to draw its not my thing.

Well, I may do another here sometime later tonight, if not tomarrow night. maybe a new Predalien design or somethin.

sounds good to me. i wish you the best of luck.

thanks.

no problem man that's what i'm here for.

nice to have more people rooting for you. I realy use it to keep myself from being negative.

anywho, thanks. btw, the picture was used on sketch paper instead of the usual printing paper.

yeah well i knew because i have friends that draw. nighty-night.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

You should colour these too, or ask someone else to color them if you don't think you're very good at it. I mean it's very good, so colours would make it look awesome.

totally.

like to find somebody has Photoshop so I can get it colored realy good.