02121992, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

sorry i don't know anyone.

TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

ok, everyone heres the grand unveiling of The U.S.S. Bosinita Down COLORED!

U.S.S. Bosinita Down II

Photobucket

btw, the ship is not facing a diffrent direction. the original Bosinita was inverted somehow and I just found this out after uploading the Bosinita II.

I also added some Antennie to the Ship. to give it more of the look and feel of a USCM ship.

TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I made some infomation regarding Thaida and her sister planets.

btw,I found out that the original U.S.S. Bosinita Down picture was inverted when I saved her, this is the original way the Bosinita was drawn.

also there was more to the image before uploaded. but was cut for file size upload time. some of the moutains were cut off from the image but only an inch.

the Moon thats Breaking up 'Regret' was not in the original piece. but was added for the fact that the cresent didn't look right, also because 'Regret' originaly supposed to be in the image.

'Ambera' (the closest planet to Thaida with the red ring) has remained unchanged. including the other planet 'Breteara'. Horus (the planet furthest from Thaida with the yellow ring) was only modifed by adding more lines to the planet. Regret is Thaida's Mood. although it looks like its realy Breteara moon, its infact one of Thaida's three moons. Regret is only visable during the day. 'Jertagoo' and 'Sheya' (Not in image for obvious reasons) are only visable at night.

Thaida has a yellow/Green sky. but her sky isn't like ours. so it allows stars and the other planets to be seen. Thaida's Two suns (not in image like Jetagoo and Sheya) both may appear in another image.

Thaida's wildlife, (hint the animal near the lake) are similare to Earth's Dinosaurs. only more larger.

finaly, Thaida's Atmospher is like Earths. with some diffrences. there are more storms durring summer. and there is no winter.only spring, Summer, Fall, and a Watertime. when it rains for months.

Ambera (Thaida's sister Planet) seens to be closest to Thaida because Ambera is realy large. being half the size of our sun. but has unique gravety system. and also has unusual amounts of Pilot (Space Jockey) Technology. but Breteara has seen much Hunter (Predator) activity.

so either one could have shot down the U.S.S. Bosinita.

02121992, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

man that looks awesome.