First Five Minutes of... AVP-R!!!

The-Wolf, Yautja, 16 years ago

I know some of you don't want to spoil it for yourselves and I understand that but this has got me so excited!!!!

http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/a/Aliens-Vs-Predator-Requiem/index-3687454.html

tropic, Yautja, 16 years ago

i actually posted this under the avp-r topic just below about 2 hours ago.

_Zwecky_, Yautja, 16 years ago

Yeah, tropic got there first.

I'm still contemplating whether i should watch it or not. Does it contain any major spoilers in it or anything?, coz if there is i don't wanna watch it.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 16 years ago

Its great, I wouldnt watch it though dude save it for when it comes out lol man Wolf is a total badass, I cant wait to see this movie, its going to leave AVP in the dust.

lets just say that you wont be dissapointed

oh and bump my topic!!!!!!!! like you said i was first lol

Lol sorry man. I thought for sure I'd be first.

I'd just like to say it looks amazing. Nothing bothers me at all. Now I'm ready to see the Wolf tare apart some Aliens!

no problem buddy...its all good.

ash, Yautja, 16 years ago

ii've watched this scene and it's bloody amazing!!! i do query on the amount of gore on the chestbursting predalien though seemed really fake lol, another thing what was the predator cutting up with the laser as my picture isnt very clear xD

That Predator was cleaning a skull.

And its confirmed by Colin that this video clip is edited to be shortened and thats not the final music. Meaning, it will be longer and the music might be a bit different.

thearson, Yautja, 16 years ago

I thought that the trailer that follows the movie gave away a little too much information. If you watch that you basically get to see how every human in the movie gets killed, therefore you find out who dies in the movie. Kind of a bummer for me.

Predalien_Claw, Yautja, 16 years ago

They changed the date to January 18 now?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

January 18 is UK release date i think... Anyway, i don`t think i`ll watch this now, don`t want too much of a spoiler, so i guess you guys will have to live without my smartass comments, o well...

ash, Yautja, 16 years ago

DW smells ^^ well the movie clip aint really much of a spoiler for me as it only shows what we wanted to see at the end of avp lol, i could have pissed that movie clip, was expecting this lol. Anyway yeah the U.S release is on xmas day ffs!!! xD

Oh ok then i`ll watch it hehehe.

Well, one thing i can say is, it`s annoying how they kept the "new world" secret and then they showed it along with the first 5 minutes of the film... I hope they`re not planning on showing us the whole movie before they release it two weeks from now.

Another thing i can say is, i`ve deffinetely seen better clips, even fan-made clips. Or maybe that`s just me.

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Yautja, 16 years ago

hmm i thought it was a little bit to short. what i cant understand is if that ship there is a different ship then why anit the ship from avp 1 sending it one of its guys to take care of the alien situation and why did wolf get the transmition itstead of the avp 1 ship?

It`s the same ship, not a different one, that thing about it being a different one was just a speculation i think.

then why is there like only 2 preds on board and how the the hell did that predators plasma caster make a dent through that ship so big?

That is the scout ship. It was inside the mother ship. The Predators loaded facehuggers onboard and left and left the mothership from inside the scout ship. They had something planned but the reason you don't see the mothership is because this clip is edited. The Brothers confirmed it.

oh... but why only two preds? i thought a scout ship would consist of a pack predators from 6 - 8.

predator428, Yautja, 16 years ago

I repeat, this clip has been edited.

Anyway the clip is great, just great. I love the throw back to Aliens and the predator scalping the alien is awesome. I sound kind of stupid but the movie is shaping out to how I wanted it. I noticed something about the predator that crashed the ship. His mask is the same as the elder from AVP. And I don't understand how killing a pred would shut off the self destruct device. Wouldn't that defeat the whole purpose of wiping out evidence?

It also looks like the Wolf has a large collectoin of weapons and masks, including a knife form AVP. But like I said before this movie is shaping out to be fantastic. Only 14 more days...