DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

Only 14 more days?? Which means.. i won`t be able to see my girlfriend for 2 weeks in less than 14 days?? ...oh but wait, i still got my ife... yea, that should do for 2 weeks...

In the meantime, i still think it looks pretty badly directed, which i should have expected since these brothers have no xp in directing movies, only music videos damnit. It makes it that much harder for them!They may have an awesome vision, but not be able to realise it very well because of the conditions that they are not used to. I guess Dave warned us all, i should have listened to him, but what the hell! At least they look great, except for the predalien, still looks too much like a nautilus, which reminds me of predess, and i hate thet!

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Yautja, 16 years ago

to be honest the movie is looking exactly how i like it to i have nothing bad against it yet since i havent seen the film but i still hate that predalien and its bulky design. and you cant blame it all on the strauss bros could i kinda like there ideas but w eall gotta understand that this movie has a very low buget and they did the best they could i'll make my final thoughts in 2 weeks time but it the min it looks good.

The-Wolf, Yautja, 16 years ago

There are three Predator seen and killed by the Predalien. Like we've said. Its edited so there could be more. There could be alot more important things.

predator428, Yautja, 16 years ago

At least they got rid of the elder's cape, I assume the pred that crashes the ship was the elder.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 16 years ago

Interestingly enough, I read a comment in here somewhere that said "I don't like the design of the Predalien, but I guess you can't blame everything on the director," yet not all of AVP was Anderson's fault and everyone blames him for every single thing that happened in the movie, including the movie itself.

Anyway, I'm not watching the clip, even if it IS an edited short version. But from everything else I read over the net, the clip's pretty awesome. Can't wait, will probably see this along with I Am Legend.

darkwolfofhate77, Yautja, 16 years ago

same here