please sign up for story

delta-boy, Human, 16 years ago

me im writing a story avp i know alot of people are doing it but join mine.
basic outline of the story a massive ship crashes in the nevada desert??? guess who and no its not a predator ship adn yes its avp sign up now...im dying to write .

their will be 4-long chapters ok.ill need marines(USCM),predators and xeno's
just to prove it ill right the introduction right now

XenoHunter, Human, 16 years ago

Name:Roark Stephens
Height:5'3"
Weight:125 Lbs.
Species:Human
Appearence:Black hair,armor with a cross spray painted on it and wearing all green.
Weapons:AutoEagle pistol,which is a normal desert eagle but shoots 100 bullets per half a minute.There is only one in the world,and he owns it.
Personality:Usually calm,Doesnt get angry often,and doesnt like to use guns.He sleeps alot but when you get him angry,Youre screwed.
Personal items:Lockpick, cross around his neck and medical supplies.
History:He is a medic and was raised well.His family was nice and rich.He struggled in math but pulled out okay.He was so good with chemicals and medical supplies that he was immediatly placed in the army.He has not fought in many battles, and could still be considered a rookie,but he is the best medic out there and luck is completely on his side.

Thats my character, hope you like it

yeah xeno u in nice touch to charachter i might say

"yeah xeno u in nice touch to charachter i might say" Um,what exactly is the nice touch, might I say?

you asked if i liked the charachter and i said yes,oh and the nice touch was the handgun.

Leandros8, Human, 16 years ago

Name:Leandros8
Species:Yautja
Description:Leandros was born during a battle with xeno's and pred's.the xeno's won and couldn't tell the difference between him and a xeno.he has double blazers.expert Marksmanship,good stealth,shurikans,discs,wristblades,and Nakita.because of bieng raised by xenos he can communicate with them,but most still see him as a threat.he is a member of the hunters moon and has held a 7-year grudge against the balatou.he has good instincts.he is very intelligent because he loves to play mind games with his prey.he can set up a perfect trap.he is also a natural riddler.Leandros is also very honourable.his nickname is Leo.there is an 8 at the end of his name because he is the eighth Leandros of his ancestors and family.there have been 7 Leandros' before him.

ok you are in il start with you now in a minute ok
!

Predalien_Claw, Human, 16 years ago

lol exnohunter are u actually 97 lbs, cause that is really and i mean really skinny.

this is what my characters gun is:AutoEagle 100 - Pistol
Caliber: 44. LR -8.6mm
Magazine Capacity: 100-250 round -s-

DETAILED INFORMATION
Developed by Calico Arms Co. for both civilian and military use. It is a rather complex weapon, which didn’t see much sales, as a firearms ban in the mid 90’s almost single handedly put this out for business. It uses a blowback design -like most Sub Machine Guns-, and features a 50 to 100 round rotary magazine. It does not feature a forward handgrip, or front sight, which makes it a very unusual weapon.

Kraigor, Human, 16 years ago

I have a question about the Pistol. I am new to this website, this is my first time visting this site, so if I over step please let me know. You said it carries 100 rounds, what size are the rounds? You mention .22 Cal and also 5.6mm, if you are using 22s you won't kill a Xeno. I know there are 5.6mm firearms that they call "pistols" but aren't (they are a rifle of the same cal. only with a very short barrel and no stock) =, if this is what you had in mind it would be heavy to carry with 100 rounds, and you would need to use 2 hands to shoot it.

I dont know how much of the books you have read or the movies you have watched, but I have read all the Alien books and the AvP books, and the movies as well. I am not too much of a writer but I do know a lot of this universe (more then any person should lol I wrote a 15 page paper in High School on the Aliens and the Predators and their relationship lol), and I will help in any way I can.

Thats exactly what i was thinking.Well the gun was originally meant to be able to shoot with only two hands,since its so fast.You know man youre sorta cool.

Why couldn't you just have him have a M-4A, it is small enough to be a tactical weapon, gives you a full auto feature (with a little tweeking). I know it lacks being a exotic weapon. I would also like to point out that they also have a 10mm MP5. If you want information on the ways to down a Xeno with out getting a spray of acid, just let me know. I have read enough so I know the best ways to down a Xeno with different weapons and ranges.

Whats an M-4A?And how do you like this,i improved the range and made the calibur 44.,meaning that its as powerful as a 44. magnum.And this guy has the only one left in the world so i dont think he can have that gun you suggested.May be a hybrid between an assault rifle and a heavy sniper rifle.Id take that.

A M-4A is a M-16 that has a shorter barrel and a adjustable stock. It has some good rang on it. I know they also make a 7.62mm version that can be a long range rifle with the change of a barrel and 7.62mm will punch through body armor. A .44 Mag. will do the trick in killing a Xeno or Predator. The .44 will have the stopping power needed to even go through a wall then the Xeno behind it, but 100 rounds is gonna suck to carry in a clip.

MM'kay how about 50 rounds.And why does it suck to have 100 rounds in a clip?Is it because of the kickback?

Well, how about my charactar has that as a side arm, and this for his main weapon. Name:MD47 hybrid rifle. Calibur:54. Range:15.7 MM. INFO:the amazing thing about the MD47 is the history of it.The MD47 has gone through many remodels and designs,and this is the result:An extremley powerful rifle that has speed,power, and strength.It has an under barrel grenade launcher which comes in many flavors:Frag,flame,acid, and freeze.It has limitless customizations,sich as scopes,lasers,and even firing mechinasims.It has a drum barrel clip which attaches to the side of the rifle to provide users the ability to hold it better.The MD47 has one downside,though.Its bullets are of such a high calibur that most people can barely hold it with two hands and the fact that it is very hard to reload.

It will be heavy and ackward to use, if you plan on having it do full auto then you need to go with a rifle when you go above a .40 with a pistol because then it becomes a spray and pray weapon.

alright,in the description it did say it was heavy and hard to use, no?Anyway i guess the pistol will be 40.

Question on the rifle, how will he get .54 rounds, and how does he have a 40mm over-under grenade launcher or the grenades to go in it. Man I hung out with my Mom too much growing up, lol thats how she looks at things.....logistics

he has a special drum barrel clip for it and he s rich, he can get anything he wants.Its just that hes rich and in the army.