Kraigor, Human, 16 years ago

Rather then say he is in the Army you may want to say he was in the Army (you cant be in the military and be rich, trust me I know.), you could say he was in Blackwater, this would give you creditability with the weapon training he would have, money and even be how he gets the speacial weapons he uses (Blackwater operatives are sometimes sent weapons by manufactures to test them in combat). It would also give him the certs he would need to have full auto weapons, but I dont think they have a grenade one lol.

Predalien_Claw, Human, 16 years ago

xenohunter u havent answered my question........

if u forgot what it is look at pg. 2

XenoHunter, Human, 16 years ago

whoops,well I updated it and now he is 122 pounds.

delta-boy, Human, 16 years ago

ok ive got the info and kraiger youre intel about weapons and love of avp i think you should join alpha draconis like me it's a marine clan i think you would be good in it ill tell my leader the kidd about you ,ok to the forum and go to alpha draconis sign-up requests ok yous be good.Oh and xeno your weapons has been updated and is in the story ok

XenoHunter, Human, 16 years ago

alright instead of the hybrid rifle,this what he has:

VENTRAL HEAVY RIFLE: The VFR came very close to being the fully endorsed weapon of the Colonial Marines. It came down to this model and the final they chose. Very similar in almost all respects, the VFR became popular as a cheaper alternative to local militia units and for Mercenary forces, especially those groups who feel a tangle with CMC to be a side effect of their occupation. The weapons have similar stopping power, range, and ammo capacities. The VFR cycles slower but the end result was really technology. The CMC chose to endorse the 10mm explosive tip caseless shell rather than the VFR traditional 9mm hypervelocity standard shell