wat would u do if u were a pred

Leandros8, Undefined, 16 years ago

wat would u do if u were a real life pred?id save my fiances life to impress her lol!plus as soon as i save some stranger id say"so will that be cash or cheque"lol!itd be so cool unless the video game effect happens(yes i created the videogame effect u wanna fight abaut it?!?)anyways the video effect is when a video game comes to life.e.g. in vidgames even if your the hero the cops will kill u anyways cause they will kill anything that moves pretty much in videogames.or nobody will call the cops for a good 4 hours.and you'll have to do everything yourself and the cops will come kill u as a reward for saving humanity and take the credit for everything.

MrXeno, Undefined, 16 years ago

I'm confused... Can you make your post more understandable for us, please?

predatoress, Undefined, 16 years ago

I didn't understand either... But ey, that's because we're scandinavians (technically Finland isn't part of scandinavia but...)

Is the main point that the predator is hunting you or you being a predator in this world? I don't think you would impress a predator lady by saving her 'cos they don't need any protection since it's assumed they're bigger and meanier than the males, and the males have to impress them by collecting trophies... Etc. etc...

Namicole, Undefined, 16 years ago

dont worry i get it... its just that i get stuff that most people dont. however i dont understand what other people do. ya idk what i would do

what i meant is if u got sortof this omnitrix thing and u could turn into a real life predator.and do stuff.like say preds actually existed and u were the last one of their spiecies.wat would u do if u were a real life predator.by the way impressing the girl part i meant a human preson.she would probably slap me ijn the face and run screaming.but u could also change back to human any time.so what would u do?

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

OMFG stop it with the crossovers people!!!

But anyway, if i were a Predator, i`d kill people and take their heads as trophies, i got that idea from a movie i saw, it`s called Predator, it has Predators in it for some reason.

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Undefined, 16 years ago

easy if i was i pred i would just kill every living thing i see because they were all just born to die.

Now if i were a pred and i`d see you killing something that is not human, even so much as a roach, you`d be going down. Because you were born to die also. Whilst i was born to kill you.

predatoress, Undefined, 16 years ago

Just still gotta love Wraith... Ermm bygone...

What's the point of changing back into human when you would be more powerful species when you're being a pred? (And the most of all, you wouldn't be a HUMAN!!! Hehehehe)

And why to impress a human female? ...o.O [censored]

MrXeno, Undefined, 16 years ago

Would be nice being a predator, but i would continue doing my daily doings as i did when being a human. I would go to school, work, to the mall, etc, etc. and everything would be the same, except me who would have a pussy looking face with a muscular body, and have probably a bunch of Steve Irwins who would yell "Oh, Crikey!" when seeing me walking around with a nice business outfit, or it would be 'cos of the pussy face.
Then i would be attacked by photographers and other annoying people, and in the end i would freak out and go all rampage, killing those who annoyed me just because i have a pussy looking face, which would also be attacked by perverted face huggers. All this and many more events would happen just because a look, and that means people doesn't care about personality, but the way others look! And that sickens me...
And thats why i probably would turn into a human being when just being in public and be a pred at home when making food or watching tv.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

Heh, Omnitrix...

Anyway... if I were a Predator, I'd go after things such as Big Foot and the Chupacabra.

Come to think of it, both Big Foot AND the Chupacabra may as well be two Badbloods...

by the way the point of turning back into human(i actually meant for u to be a human and to be able to turn into a pred not vice-versa)is so that when i go home my mom doesn't slap me with a purse and start running in fear or faint.plus if anyone saw me thayd be freaked out or run away.then the stupid KGB would come and id kick their ass'.and id be locked away from sociality and all of human civilization.and id impress her because i have a crush on her.why else would i do that.id have to save her life or something.i could'nt just go up to her and say"hi we're going to get married".shed freak out.

...........Okay.

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 16 years ago

i'd fight u but u probably kill but i'll fight

Saint, Undefined, 16 years ago

Street king. I'd run my city with an iron fist changing to kill my enemies

wow im getting way more replies than i thought.id be like a guardien angel and pick one good person and be thair guardien angel.or something like that.

Lone_Hunter2, Undefined, 16 years ago

kill every f####ed up poletitian like G Bush and J Howard

That would just basically kill America eventually. I mean, I know it's going to happen, but let's not speed up the process here.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 16 years ago

What the hell is going on here? First we had Predators who used to be humans doing something with an omini-something, now they're fighting the KGB and murdering politicians while becoming someone's angel and getting bumped off by crooked cops? This makes very little sense.

Lone_Hunter2, Undefined, 16 years ago

not just politicians oh no that be hardly improving socitety killing racist groups like the KKK now that will help the world heaps!

Oh, no... killing racist organisations would do nothing, racist organisations would just return and return again and again. Why not kill everyone who isn`t racist, so that the racist people would be so shocked that they would kill themselves in fear that i would kill them. And there, solved the problem with racism.