Leandros8, Undefined, 16 years ago

ya this is getting a bit off topic.i only wanted to know what you would do as a pred.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Huh, what do you mean it`s off-topic, that`s what i`d do as a pred, kill everyone, duh! That`s what i`d do in any scenario you can ever imagine!

Lone_Hunter2, Undefined, 16 years ago

and id just kill corrupt politicians and racist groups and company that hunt down whales for their so called "Scientific purposes".

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

bah! Who cares about whale hunters. Why don't we hunt down people who deserve to die like crime infested cities. We could be like batman.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

If I were a Predator, I'd live the life of a badass superhero.

...Yes...

...A "hero"...

Namicole, Undefined, 16 years ago

if i were a pred... id live the life of Riley.. or be a cat...

Will i would (to be completelly honest) Join the Marines and be the best dam Marine EVER!!!

Lone_Hunter2, Undefined, 16 years ago

Crim infested cites where after the whale hunters but what the hell...lets go even futher and kill psyhco serial killers...wait... aint that Deathwraith?... oh well like he says no one can kill him so he wont be to worried.

Namicole, Undefined, 16 years ago

nah he spanws from himself or somthing...i never Bothered to take DeathWraith 101 lol

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Yup i ain`t worried at all... I mean... kill me...? That sounds so ridiculous, it might just happen! But anyway, i said if i were a pread. AND in any other situation. And please note that there is a signifficant difference between a psychopath serial-killer and someone who plans to whipe out the human species all at once. And plus, i have good sides, for example... um... er... Rayne, help a brother Shadow Serpent? ... No...? Ok...

And stop making me brag!!!! I will no longer spam this topic, whatever you may say.

Leandros8, Undefined, 16 years ago

cool.by the way,umm well i wanna post but im lazy right now.that's all.oh heres a joke.ummmm....ummmm.ok forget it.by the way buy my latest invention!Solar powered Night vision.but they only work during daytime for sum reason.