Not for the faint hearted.

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

OK, this is quite a disturbing post for some but i was curious to know which route of death would you take if faced with these two options

*Death by predator skinning you alive.
*Death by chestburster bursting from your body.

Neither is particularly pleasant, and on any other day, i'd prefer not to be faced with either. I'd rather get run over by a an old granny on a kitted up zimmer frame.

akumasig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

LOL i gess your right who would want something comeing out your chest and be skinned.

IF it bleads we can kill it

Well, heheh, i hope thats the case, if that's how it goes then i'll take that option too.

akumasig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

well i rather be skined becuse if i remember right you all ready dead when the predator hanges you up to skin.

LOL that is true avp fan!!

The length of time varies. The reason for the aliens 'birthing' so quickly in avp was because the queen was injected with hormones to speed up the process so the predators could begin their 'rites of passage' hunt. Check out my website for an in depth look at the alien biology. (Darkness of acheron)

akumasig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

Well, if the pred kills you first then i'll take the skinning, if not, then chestburster it is.

akumasig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

ya but you have to go though the face huger but if i had a chestbuster in my stumeck i would go and have a party and freack the he*l out all my friands.why dose it take sometimes a long time fo the chestbuster to come out?

whel umm... I think I would take chestbuster beacuse that would be the fastest. Ana I get the honor to give birth to an very intresting life form!

THE ALIEN PLOUGE:
WE ARE BOURNE WHEN ONE OF YOURS DIES.
WE ARE A LIVING DISASTER.
WE ARE THE APOCALYPSE FROM SPACE!!!!!!

ya but i dont want a face huger going down my thoughrt.

Id take chestburster for it's coming from the inside and would prob be faster than a pred pulling off the skin from your entire body. thats just me

~ IF IT BLEEDS, WE CAN KILL IT.
*evil predator laugh*

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

the thing with the pred killing u first r endless options for u disc through the chest, blast in the head from is plasma cannon, etc id take the chest burster f*ck being skinned alive

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Quinn, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

ya whered you get that from?

"Stick Around"

i would take the chestburster then i will become an alien

Jesus Christ this is the most freaky post ever, I would shoot myself 10 times in the head before I chose to be skinned or chestbursted, lol

dronewarrior.jpg
~All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen~

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

I would take a plasma caster to the head, THEN the skinning. Cause your already dead. If not, then chestbust. Good Lord, this is a strange topic...

deathdrop.jpg

you wouldn't become an alien you'd just die.

profile.htmlgame over game over... o 2 more lives. im an R.P.G alien ( new pic same great tast )- my avatar looks like a evil retard no more

Quinn, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

i would take the chestburster and run at a bunch of people i didnt like to give them a nice suprise.

"Stick Around"

The military could look into that next, i'm sure they would have tampered more with the xenomorphs on board the Auriga if not for the un-welcome escape of our beloved creatures.

weyland.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

I wouldn't mind going back to Spain and get some 'tapas' with my friends myself...*sigh* I miss my home country...

As a diehard Aliens fan, I'd definitly pick the chestbuster. I'm not planning on ever having children but I wouldn't mind giving 'birth' to that baby. Besides, it's the ultimate killing machine, what more honorable way to die knowing you gave life to perfection? Probably less painful that an actual birth; just a few moments of intense pain and then it's over (aka: you're dead). Labor can take hours worth of painful contractions.

Also, I always wondered (with the proper DNA interference) if Aliens could ever skip the chestbuster stage and be 'born' as a miniature version of a drone.

Iseijinsig.bmp.jpg
~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

yeah, you can smell the booze on their breath, its mankey. Is it coincidence that we're talking about pubs in most of the topics right now?

weyland.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

That was quality, heheh, loves these nutters, always makes me smile when i'm drinking in the pub and you look over and see someone shouting or talking to themselves. Most of the time, it's normally just me doing that.

weyland.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz