Topdogg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

f*ck a sraight jacket u could run around like brad pitt in the 12 monkeys and sceam at people, know that was a charater

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

lol ur real names sebastian and from wales and i think u hacked my mate daves account dont worry ill get him to ban u

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Oh sorry, they've let me out for the weekend, forgot my pills this morning, i better go home now and my dinner through a straw. Anyone seen my straight jacket?

weyland.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

cough cough u ahem cough sh*t sound like im gettin a cold again

As if i would post something like that. People have some sick minds to think that sort of stuff up. Who the hell is that daveberg guy anyway......

wait a minute, i'm having an identity crisis....

weyland.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

What a freaky post this indeed is, who the hell comes up with this stuff huh?

weyland.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

hmm I would let a facehugger hug my head then when I wake up ill fall a sleep then wait for the little baby to come out of me. lol

if they skined people alive (they do it but not very offten) then i would pick chest-burster (i think it should be chest-buster) if not i would pick the pred.

profile.htmlgame over game over... o 2 more lives. im an R.P.G alien ( new pic same great tast )- my avatar looks like a evil retard no more

Like i said earlier, that's why i didnt like AVP - too many mistakes made by the director. anyways - i gotta go now, catch ya later.

akumasig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

ya ok but it took a long time for the predalien to come out.

IF it bleads we can kill it

wolf_kid, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

i would be skined alive if i had to die. but i proberly wouldnt because i would scare the predator alien by just standing there or so my dad says.

id get chestbursterd so the hive can have more warrers

theres no stoping what cant be stopt.
no killing what cant be killed.
the aliens will rule its enevitable!