AVP2 TRAILER

tropic, Undefined, 16 years ago

DUE AT MIDNIGHT UK TIME.

WOOO HOOOOO

City-Hunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

HAHA!

What time would that be if in my time is 6:53pm?

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

That is also off topic, just as what i said earlier, but anyway, UK time is -2 or so? that means in 2 hours or so?

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

oops lol i copied this from the other topic hehe

ScarredShadow, Undefined, 16 years ago

heres a link to a site that had more screen shots and included a trailer. One pic was a two guys that see a man hanging on a tree skinned. I was gonna make another topic but that wouldn't any sense.

http://aliensvspredator2.filefront.com/file/Aliens_vs_Predator_Requiem_Trailer;82323

black_warrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

I dont know what yall think but that whip the pred has looks freakin AWESOME!
Glad a trailer finally came out.

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

Here is the trailer from Bloody-Disgusting.com, it's in good quality & one of the better places to watch it.

I am literally shivering with joy in front of my computer at the moment, that trailer was literally the greatest thing I have seen in years. Any doubts I had about the movie literally went flying out the window once I started watching it. The predator & aliens both look fantastic, & it has now been confirmed that there will be a Queen in the film. From the slight glimpses we got of the predalien, it looks fantastic as well.

The predator is obviously experienced, & it shows, I couldn't contain my excitement in the scene where he had a pair of aliens by the throat & lifted them both off their feet... this movie hasn't even been released & already it looks set to bump both Predator & Aliens down a notch...the Strause Bros. are my new Gods.

Wow, i never thought i would hear that......i gotta agree with what Stalk says, couldnt have said it better.

I think that the extra word on the title doesnt matter anymore, as the trailer alone more than makes up for it.

Stalker that was sick the Strauses are amazing and so is that Predator. this movie bumps down like all the sequals to Alien, Predator and it kicks the Sh*t out of AVP. That Predator is God it looked like that one part was in a toy store.

The Earth town setting actually looks like it really works well, the part where the alien smashed through the window & lunged on top of the man inside the house was awesome, not to mention that new predator whip that tore one of the aliens in half. I can't even begin to describe how much more I am looking forward to seeing the film after watching the trailer, I don't even care about the Requiem title anymore.

I know I can't wait til it comes out. It shouldn't be requiem it should be Predatic Kicks the Sh*t out of Everything.

That predator was absolutely annihilating everything in its path...no more piss-weak unbloods for the aliens to devour, this guy is the real deal, he was actually overpowering two aliens at once with his bare hands, which is the most awesome thing I have ever seen.

On a side note, ignore my earlier comment about there being a Queen, as in one of the shots I accidently mistook the predalien for the Queen, as from that angle it looked like it had a large Queen-like crest.

Yeah I thought it was a Queen too. The pred taking on two aliens was sick. Also Stalker I posted this in another topic but I was wondering if i could use either Hunter's Moon or Balatu as the clan in my story? I thought I had to ask for permission. I apologize for this off topic question.

You can go ahead & do that if you want mate.

Right now I'm just too ecstatic about the trailer to really think about much else though.

btw Stalk, you dont have a title for the News ting you put up.

I know I'm not gonna be able to go to sleep. I'm just gonna keep watching it on the site. That part where the lady was running and the Pred threw his shuriken and stuck her to the wall.

Yeah, I know it didn't have a title Black, but I can't go back & delete it now (either way, the news is up there).

Those new dual plasmacasters look awesome as well, the part in the trailer where the predator blasted off the heads of two people at once with them was fantastic. The film definitely looks alot more visceral & gritty than any of the past Alien or Predator movies, & that's something I couldn't possibly be happier about.

Yeah no being allies with humans just killing them. It looks like the Pred skinned the guy and his son who were face hugged. Also It was cool when the Pred shot the alien and the acid got on the guy melting his face. Phenominal visual effects!!

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 16 years ago

It was so trippy where theres some many head stabings and smashing. Its like balloons poping

Yea but that was freaking awesome the Predator must be so experienced its freaking amazing.

Well the predator (apparently known as "The Wolf") was chosen for the task of exterminating the alien infestation on Earth due to his high level of skill & experience. Colin Strause also confirmed on AVP Galaxy that he would have even more new weapons than what was shown in the trailer.