ScarredShadow, Undefined, 16 years ago

I shall find the site again I saw a video of an interview with the Strause Brothers. I will make a link when I post again.

Ok heres the adress it basically says what gave the Ideas in Alien,Predator and AVP.

http://www.reelzchannel.com/moviedetail.aspx?movieid=225275&clipid=17191

what i meant was what gave them the ideas for AVP2 from those movies

daveberg, Undefined, 16 years ago

......blood......guts.......lots of grizzly deaths......
ladies and gentlemen, i think we have some positive footage to go on.

Now, let's not jump the gun, this was just a trailer, I've seen countless movies where the trailer showed all the best bits and the rest of the film was garbage so we should all try our best not to get too hyped up over it - what i will say is the footage all pieced together in that one trailer, was far greater than anything in the entire span of AVP, Paul Anderson - take note, if this new film is what it looks to be, then you should be ashamed and embarrassed about what could have been with AVP.

predatoress, Undefined, 16 years ago

Oooo a whip, me likey lol

But seriously, looks pretty good so far. I get my blood and gore, I just wish the plot will be good as well.

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 16 years ago

lol he has two shoulder cannons and a whip, sweeeeet.

yeah gore makes alien and predator movies.
i dont care how bad the actiong is, as long as its fast paced and has lots of fights, im happy:)

predatoress, Undefined, 16 years ago

I can sign what Dave said though about the trailer. I just hope the movie have more to offer.

And Stalker, "the Wolf"? Have they visited my brains 'cos of having a whip in it and calling the predator with that? lol

I guess someone thinks with the same level than I do.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Bla bla bla gore, blood, the trailer makes it look a bit like a jason movie... But then again, nothing ever makes me happy or joyful, so it may be better than i see it, especially for optimists. Still this won`t have the feel of the alien or predator franchises, because in those, we are always talking about strong people, who know how to handle fear and guns, getting their pants full of shit over these creatures, but once you scare a citizen like that, he`ll even shit his pants reppeatedly until the government assures him that the situation is under control. Well... only about 2 months left till the movie comes out... We`ll see... this time i hope i`m wrong... (actually i have no idea how it feels to hope, is it when you get angry and strangle whoever you find in front of you until everyone says you`re crazy? er... ok, off topic sorry)

City-Hunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

....When I saw the trailer the second it was posted, I was speachless. The Strause brothers nailed it. I understand this might be just all the good bits squeezed into the trailer. Even if so, I'm convinced about this movie. Everythings original. Sound effects... There's even confirmed music from Aliens and Predator. When I was a kid playing the pc games, that was exactly how I pictured the movie. The Xenomorphes are great. The Predator is perfect. Its good to see a Predator kicking Alien ass for once. This makes AvP look like a fan film.

All because of watching the trailer...

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Undefined, 16 years ago

(crys) im so happy this film is gonna be armageddon

This more than makes up for then the screw ups made in AVP. Does the Pred mask in your opinion look a little similar to city hunter.

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Undefined, 16 years ago

looks like the same one to me but less darker

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

I personally think the mask has a great style all of its own. The original production picture admittedly resembled the second predator, although after seeing it from so many different angles in the trailer it's quite obvious that it's very unique & shouldn't simply be labelled with the tag of "the Predator 2 mask".

has anyone found any good stills yet?

Yeah you are right Stalker the mask seems to have spikes along the forehead.

yea xeno i think it might be on my topic. News On AVP2.

heres the website with some good still pics xeno slayer

http://aliensvspredator2.filefront.com/file/Aliens_vs_Predator_Requiem_Trailer;82323

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Didn`t know where to say this, anyway, it`s good to see a predator who really knows what he`s doing, notice the way he holds the aliens at a distance just enaugh for them to not be able to headbite.

thanx sacredshadow.
ive seen those already though lol

NP Dave made another topic with like 20 pics check that out.