I don't think it can get any worse than this.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

A Horsealien with battle armour... being ridden by Predator...

---> clicky <---

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

HAHAHAHAHA!!! And was that an octopus under them?? i mean... were they walking on whater or something? Maybe that`s the jewish Predators` Mesia...

City-Hunter, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Looks cool but thank god that wasn't a movie concept.

JJManiac, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

holy shit man that looks so much like a warhammer model....hell, it looks like its a custom one!

ScarredShadow, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

knowing how avp was i wouldnt doubt that is a movie concept

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

It looks awesome, even if it is completly idiotic.

predator428, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Is that an alien or did a predator skin a horse? Pray to god that isn't in the movie.

Its only a model. Has nothing to do with the movies.

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

You know i gotta agree with DD on this one.

And to whoever said it that is not an octopus beneath them, it is the spine of what i believe is an enemy predator. If you look at the head on the predators spear I think i see mandibles on it, and it looks like the spine is laying on the ground.

Stalker, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I've seen figures exactly like it before on various different sites. As a standalone creature model it's definitely interesting, but as something that's supposed to represent aliens & predators, it's pathetic.

Yea, that would be me... i`ve beenhere for almost a year, so mentioning my name while you answer to what i say would be nice. But then again, i don`t really like nice things, so keep up the good work!

Hm... they still look like they`re sinkinginto something... and indeed that thing doesn`t look like a tentacle... there was a time when i`d say "i gotta start paying attention" so maybe sometime... who knows... i`ll start? Having said that, i understand nothing of whatever`s on the spear...

Yea, forget that, now i see that it really does look like a pred skull, pretty small thoug.

lol Sorry Death_Wraith, i was already typing when i had just forgotten who said it. And it seemed like too much to copy, go back, look, make a post by pasting, then submitting.
I kinda suspected it was you through half remembering.

On a side note, that is not a "tentacle" as many people have said, but is rather quite obviously a spine, probably torn from the predator's latest victim.

I said that earlier, but does that look like a predator head on the spear to anyone else but me?

It's definitely a predator's head, here's a pic of the same figure (slightly different paintwork on the blood though) from a couple of different angles to show the trophy better:

Angle 1
Angle 2

I'm guessing that it's either the head of a bad blood, or that predator itself is a bad blood.

I noticed it was a Predator's head right away. But how do we know thats a "horse alien". I can't tell if it doesn't have eyes or is it just some sheilding or something in that matter. I mean, horses can run around with their eyes covered. My parents have horses.

xeno_slayer, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

im sorry but i think it looks awsome

even if it were to be in he movie it might still be cool

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I don't know exactly if it's a Horsealien but there are suspicions by other people that it is.

Blade_Monstrona, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I have to agree with Stalker when he says it is interesting. But I disagree with his choice of words. It's not pathetic it's disgraceful to Yuatj and Xenomorphs, if that horse creature is supposed to be an Xeno.

Blood_Seeker, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I honestly don't think it's a house xeno. The teeth are flat like a herbivore, who ever herd of an alien without sharp teeth? That and whale I can't be completely certain, I think thats a covering on his head.