Most powerful pred?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 19 years ago

I think it goes something like this:

1. Pred 1. The ORIGINAL ultimate hunter. He was just flat-out unstopable until the end. Stealthy, fast, strong, intelligent, expirienced... Plus, he hunted a squad of marines. Not cops, not explorers, but MARINES. Finally, he did it with very few wepons when compared to other preds.

2. Scar. The boy had reflexes! Plus, he took on a queen.(didn't win, but...) Not to mention how manny xenos he killed. Furthermore, he went without a plasma caster there for a while.

3.Pred 2. He was ultra-powerful at first, but he got killed by DANNY GLOVER. AFTER he had gotten the kicked out of him. Plus, some of his actions were kinda careless. He just lost his cool completly at the end.

4. Celtic. He went up against an alpha alien in HAND TO HAND combat. Held his own for a while, too. Until the whole "head impalement" thing...

5. Heavy. I'm sorry, he just struck me as stupid. Still, he gets marks because...well... He was the only other pred in a movie...

I know there are two other preds in AVP, but I didn't see them because Paul Andersonis a prick and won't release the "full edition" in the states.... Anyhoo, lets hear what everyone else has to say!

Everyone is insane. The ones in the nuthouse just got caught.

Stalker, Yautja, 19 years ago

In some ways I think scar was a wimp

Hunters or the hunted

Dachande, Yautja, 19 years ago

nah those preds r good but i like the book preds from the avp books

Death to all that challenge the mighty Dachande

Deathdrop, Yautja, 19 years ago

Oh, yeah, forgot to mention I was talking about movie preds... My bad. By the way, have you read "Thrill of the Hunt"?

Everyone is insane. The ones in the nuthouse just got caught.

Unknown, Yautja, 19 years ago

Wait...the US version of avp wasnt the full one!!?!? srry, im a bit beind on stuff, i kno in an interview he said that 5 Preds were in the man-hood-trial of avp, but i just thought:
"oh well, maybe he ment 3?"
Wow...maybe theyl be in the director's cut...*shrugs*

In the movie scar is a prick, look at how easy he died, what? 2 impalements. Pred2 took 8 shotgun blasts to the chest plus got his hand cut off, I used to think he was weak bec he tried to blow himselve up early, then I realized he did it just to be evil. Not to mention Pred1 who got a log droped on his neck, grantd he didn't get shot, but he is still a hard@$$. I agree with your list, I just think Scar is a P$$y, also I don't know who heavy is.

NOS STROVYA!

The predator from pred 1 rules all!

~All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen~

Iseijin, Yautja, 19 years ago

Man, just seeing those Predators in action made me wish I'd never have the unfortunate chance to cross paths with any of them. I don't think I could hold a Pred off on my own for long. I'd take the chance and feel more confident with a few fellow Xenomorphs on my side but that'll still be an even-powered battle at best. That's why I greatly respect Predators and what they do, one needs to be the ultimate hunter to bring down the ultimate killer.

~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

I dont really rank the preds in my head, all i know is that PREDATORS RULE!...Some got unlucky, dont we all.....im sure none of us would like to take a shot at any one of them if we had the chance.

~ IF IT BLEEDS, WE CAN KILL IT.
*evil predator laugh*

Topdogg, Yautja, 19 years ago

scar had the queens tail through the chest kinda hard to live after that as for the pred in 2 he only went to set of his bomb due to the fact HE WAS HANGING OVER THE SIDE OF A BIG BUILDING so he knew he was gonna die, n my opinion i like the pred in pred 2 he didnt give f*ck and took on every one but i cant belive he lost to fat boy danny glover

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Scar_Predator, Yautja, 19 years ago

That will be scar is the best.Predator 1 and 2
he was there but quite blad blad blad.........

daveberg-468x60.jpg

i think heavy is called chopper

daveberg, Yautja, 19 years ago

heavy is indeed called 'chopper' best pred? celtic, the guy was a hard a@s, takes balls to battle an alien without more than a wristblade. scar was ok too, bit of a soppy git though as he took lex on as an allie. wuss.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

maybe scar was a girl LOL

Topdogg, Yautja, 19 years ago

as with teenager's there confused probably thought he was gonna score

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

now thats funny he was probably trying to impress her

Scar_Predator, Yautja, 19 years ago

Scar: Good and Smart and stronge
Ceil: Yummy and has fat meat :)
Hevy: Always following friends and fat meat
yummy!

daveberg-468x60.jpg

vex, Yautja, 19 years ago

scar was good he could taken down the queen.... if he got the plasmacaster

The predators aren't that tough, take away their cloaking device and weapons and even i could kick their arse, sayin that the predators are reali cool!

scar preds like the least honoralble pred. he took off his SELF distruked divice and didn't kill him self when he got face hugged.

game over game over... o 2 more lives. im an R.P.G alien

Stalker, Yautja, 19 years ago

I reckon that outta the three preds scar was the worst & he was the main character. Celtic & chopper were far better

Hunters or the hunted