Iseijin, Yautja, 19 years ago

Lol, believe me, I wanted to see those blades put to good use too... (Anyone got the double-meaning to that? Lol, I'm such a perv...)

ISEIJINSIG.bmp.jpg

~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

Unknown, Yautja, 19 years ago

Thing is, i REALLY luved the pred in the 1st movie, but over all, i adore the ANCIENT pred in extinction. HE RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULES!

daveberg, Yautja, 19 years ago

lol @ overcompensating!!!

anotheralpha.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Stalker, Yautja, 19 years ago

Chopper didn't do anything in the movie that was stupid. I wanted to see those blades put to use

Hunters or the hunted

1. AVP Elder-looked really tough.
2. Celtic- was the best pred ever.
3. Pred 1-hunted troops with wristblades & plasmacaster only.
4. Pred 2- kills group of people without cloak active.
5. Scar- bit of a pussy but killed with style.

Dave, why do I have a dirty imagination?

Hunters or the hunted

I guess we are considering skill so Celtic definitly gets my vote but I always thought that when it comes to packing power Chopper had the undeniably the biggest blades and that had impressed me. Overcompensating? Probably. Dominating? Totally!

ISEIJINSIG.bmp.jpg

Yeah celtic had the battle won but got cocky & paid with his life.

Hunters or the hunted

I agree that Celtic was by far the more dominant of the three predators. But, the alien he went against was the leader of the brood 'the alpha alien' as the novel describes, it was celtics own arrogance that casued him to lose that battle.

anotheralpha.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Bootydaddy, Yautja, 19 years ago

We still never could make a final judge until we've seen how elder fight? I still don't undeerstand/know how good is the elder....!

The master pred is back!

Heydrich, Yautja, 19 years ago

I think that the most powerful predator had to be the celtic predator. even though he died, a part that I still dont understand. He was able to take on the grid alien for a long time. what upsets me the most is that his armor was a lot weaker then scars. his blades melted when he slashed the grids tail, his armor melted when the grid threw some acid his way. But then with scar, his armor didn't even get affected by the acid. why... I think that if anything the celtic should have one the fight against the grid, even if he was killed by another alien immediately afterwords. he deserved to win that fight.

Lol! Good one there...

Yeah, I still get a kick from that "overcompensating" bit. Poor Chopper, I gotta stop picking on that guy so much.

ISEIJINSIG.bmp.jpg

tut tut, someone's got a rather dirty imagination......

anotheralpha.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Deathdrop, Yautja, 19 years ago

That may be true, but it takes a LONG time to get to France in a rowboat... Sorry, that was just the perfect oppertunity to quote Jeff Foxworthy...

deathdrop.jpg

Hehehehe...Yes, I do have quite an "active" imagination. I'm surprised I'm the only one that actually pointed out that Chopper might be overcompensating. I mean check out Predator 1, the Hunter had the shortest Wristblades and he took out all those Marines, then BAM! bring in Chopper and he's packing all this metal on him but doesn't know how to use it right. Tsk, tsk... "Not the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean" type of thing, ya know.

Ok, I'll stop before I get in trouble. lol

ISEIJINSIG.bmp.jpg

I would hate to vs a female pred because the yare larger than the males. And yes there are female pred clans. Females that dont believe in staying home and feeding the lings. These clans are pirate clans that arbitrators are too scared to hunt after without reinforcements. thank you and goodnight (puff puff)

The Black Warrior gets everyone.

If u count book characters, i think Dachande form AVP:PREY was the best because he mutilated about 30 xenos and killed the top student of his clan. He did vs a queen and he ed abit more than scar because he only had a spear.

The Black Warrior gets everyone.

oh ok

Hunters or the hunted

sorry for the excessive posting there, didn't know where you'd gone & wanted to keep this at the top of the list

Hunters or the hunted

Not you mate, i was talking about lesijin.

anotheralpha.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron