the new queen...

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

what do you think about the new design of the alien queen in avp? I think she looks teriffic!
she is deffintly the best in avp and the only thing that mr anderson dident spoild upp...what do you think?

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

Drone my son - you are definately a dino expert, i'm impressed with your details, I've read mixed descriptions of the queen alien, majority of them stating she is 20 - 25 feet tall, unfotunatley i cant give the length of the xenomorph, though as far as that goes i'd say the Rex would have the advantage, Biting power of the rex is indeed as you stated, phenomenal, though to the queens defense, her inner jaw shoots out at 70mph and the tensile strength of the appendage is capable of breaking through bone and steel. The tail would pose a distinct advantage to the alien queen, as it is again an amoured extension of her body. The reason i say the queen and the Trex are equal in size is due to me being in the history museum last year and standing next to a full size mock up of a T-rex, i've also had the chance to stand next to a full size replica queen and i can safely say, there's not much difference in size at all. Just out of curiosity, which was the largest dino to ever walk the earth?

imgood.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

4 will be the end . , it was found in the same starta that produced the t-rex. it was 16 1/2ft long but had the same charactorestics as a t-rex
it was probly a child and it showed that they were build for running and taring flesh but the adults would tear through bones and all. that may show that they were pack hunters, 2 kids herd prey to hungery mommy. a famaly that slays togrther stays to gether.

profile.htmlgame over man, game over... o 2 more lives.
im an R.P.G alien
( new pic same great tast )
- my avatar looks like a evil retard no more
super nerds alone to gether, super nerds, nerds for ever

well off the top of my head I know it was called a pygmy tyrannosaurus because it was a smaller version of the T-rex, cant tell you where it was found because I am at work right now, didnt know you were into dinos bretopia.

dronewarrior-copy.jpg ~All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen~

found info that said the queen is only 10 to 11 feet tall which blows out of the water compared to the t-rex

you like dinosaurs/zoology too...cool. i know all that stuff already. but here's a hard one whats a pygmy tyrannosaurus and were was it found

im an R.P.G alien
- my avatar looks like a evil retard no more)

here is some info on the all powerful t-rex:
Height: 23 feet (7.0 meters)

Length: 50 feet (15.2 meters)

Weight: 16,000 pounds (7,258 kg)

Period: Late Cretaceous

One of the largest-ever flesh-eating land animals, Tyrannosaurus is also the most famous. For example, it has been featured in more movies than any other single dinosaur. Tyrannosaurus had a huge skull with powerful jaws lined with 7-inch (18-cm) serrated teeth. Contrary to earlier conceptions of sluggish mobility, Tyrannosaurus is now thought by some to have been capable of bursts of up to 30 mph (48 km/h). In contrast to its massive legs, Tyrannosaurus had relatively short, small arms. Although they seem vestigal and useless, they were powerful enough to lift over 450 pounds (270 kg). Tyrannosaurus was found in North America and Asia. The most famous species is Tyrannosaurus rex from North America; Tyrannosaurus bataar from Asia was formerly known as Tarbosaurus.

I am doing well thanks dave, how are you doing? ok I had no idea that the queen was the same same size as Tyrannasarus Rex my friend. Are you sure about this. Even with the queens exoskeleton the T-rex's bite was 3,011 lbs of pressure per square inch, I say this because I am a dino know-it-all, Have tons of books on almost every species you can name, just so you know I didnt just make that up bud. So I would have to say a 3,011 lb bite of pressure would break poor queenies outer shell. I would really like to see a image of the two standing together by the way if you have some kind of back up info on this. not trying to be rude at all mate , just want to know the truth.

Both creatures as far as the math go are about the same size, plus the queen has that chitin exo-skeleton of hers, t-rex would have a tough time trying to chomp through that. (How's it going drone? I cant stay on for much longer, gotta go out)

imgood.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

i love how big she big she is but if she got any bigger it would be gvp godzila vs predator.
who could not love the big buitufle bundle of egg sack, but the drones well they just look impatant.

im an R.P.G alien
- my avatar looks like a evil retard no more)

Noooooooooooo. No way. Queen would lay a t-rex out. Period.

imgood.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

well cosidering that she has a second jaw and acid for blood then maybe but the t-rex could just stomp on her majesty.

yea dont talk down about JP those films are my favorites. T-rex kicks queens any day,

Whats wrong wit jurassic park? It's one f**kin sweet film.

Im the first (prototype) Alien Drone......I didnt come from the queen I was made in a lab by the jockeys,but Im still part of the hive...I just dont go by the orders of the queen.

Oh she's definately bigger, and i'm loving it, she looks better than ever, a vast improvement i'd say.

imgood.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

Yep. I have to agree, the queen looked awsome.

imgood.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

but where she bigger now or is it yust the drones that is to smal?

Well, over here in the UK - 'jack off' is a term used for, well, lets say .....'w@nker'

imgood.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

lol im in one of my moods but i could'nt say w@nker park lol dont sound right just the concept of the name

topdogg2.jpg

hey toppdogg! I also note that! but I think it is jurassic park not jack of park! :)

what the he*l is jack of park??? ;)