Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

put red meat infront of a queen and she stuffs herself, eat green meat and she works up those love handles either that or the preds had her on the tread mill

topdogg2.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

I'd stick with jack off park myself, has a nice ring to it.

imgood.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

Was obviously on a low carb diet. She was eating far too much red meat before....

imgood.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

Deathdrop, Undefined, 19 years ago

JP 3 killed it for me. I swear, if they give the dinos guns in 4... That will simply be the end of the franchise.

deathdrop.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

ya i've seen a couple of t-rex skeletonzzz and thier about the same size.

profile.htmlgame over man, game over... o 2 more lives.
im an R.P.G alien
( new pic same great tast )
- my avatar looks like a evil retard no more
super nerds alone to gether, super nerds, nerds for ever

I used to love dino's when i was younger, used to know quite a bit about them but old age has rotted my brain now and i've forgotten most of the factual info. Fantastic creatures. Though myself, i prefer sharks, probably the only thing on earth from todays age that was around in the dino era.

mesig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

tho true i was like a prodigy "sigh" now look at me

profile.htmlgame over man, game over... o 2 more lives.
im an R.P.G alien
( new pic same great tast )
- my avatar looks like a evil retard no more
super nerds alone to gether, super nerds, nerds for ever

well, palentologists have discovered this interesting beast, this is the largest herbivore dino:

U.S. palaeontologists believe they may have discovered the largest dinosaur ever to walk the Earth - it could have peered through a sixth-floor window with ease.
The colossal creature would have weighed 60 tonnes and stood 18 metres (60 feet) tall. This ground-shaking monster has been named Sauroposeidon, which means "earthquake god lizard".

The researchers from the University of Oklahoma think the Sauroposeidon had the longest neck in the fossil record.

dronewarrior-copy.jpg ~All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen~

bug-hunt, Undefined, 19 years ago

dino nerd..........heheheh only joking man that's a big dino, i'm all in to the jp films not mad but do like them have you ever read the lost world book way better than the film.

Angelsigbug-hunt.jpg

Been living on borrowed time so feck it if i die!

here is another one that is incredible even bigger than Ultrasauros, Wow!
Height: 70 feet (21.4 meters) About the size of a six story building.

Length: 120 feet (36.6 meters) Three long school buses end to end.

Weight: 100 tons

Period: Late Cretaceous

Argentinosaurus, recently discovered in Argentina, will probably will turn out to be the largest dinosaur yet discovered, larger than Ultrasauros or Seismosaurus. although Seismosaurus will likely continue to hold the record for total length due to its extremely long tail, characteristic of Diplodocidae. The cross section of one vertebra found oentinosaurus measures over five and one half feet in height. Evolutionary biologists believe that dinosaurs were able to reach such colossal sizes due to a colossal metabolism. At the height of its adolescence, Argentinosaurus was probably able to gain about 100 pounds a day!
there is a pic of this things back bones over five feet in height amazing! I will send you the pic dave when I get home. hope this answers your question, lol

dronewarrior-copy.jpg ~All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen~