If You Had An Alien as a Pet? or a Predator as a friend?

TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

if you had an Alien as a pet, what would you have it do?

or if you had a Predator as a friend how would you spend the day?

solo_pred, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Well If i had an alien as a pet i would probably have it kill the people i dont like and dont like me at school, i'd use it to scare the crap out of people, the xeno would live in my room, oh and id teach it not to eat my dog.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I'd name him Bob.

No, wait, maybe I'd teach him to play fetch, and we can dance in the setting sun on a beautiful sunny beach with a palm tree and coconuts.

Or I'd just teach him Kung Fu.

scareface, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

if i had an alien has a pet i would get him to guarred me and if i had a pred has a friend i would get him to back me up in a fight

predator500years, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

if i had a Alien as a pet i would house train it and us it as my bodygaurd, if i had a predator as a friend i would also have it as a bodygaurd and i would use both of them to scare the shit out of my enemys.

Crow, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

...If I had an alien as a pet...I'd give it a tummy rub :D

Waralien, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

If I had an alien as a pet id want it to guard my house and my stuff while im away.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

If i had a drone... i`d have eat... eat! That`s what they do best!

rayne, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

if i had a Pred as a Friend i would probally say " oh screw this world!" then id join his clan and become like a Predator

if i had a Alien as a Pet i would probally to scared of it to do eneything besides pull out my life size Swrod and chop its head off screaming "FOR SCOTLAND!!!"

Everybody has the same response. "Gaurd"

Be creative. I didn't name mine Bob for fun you know.

TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

lol this must have been a pretty good idea to post this.

If I had an Alien as a pet I'd have it Protect the house hold, and eat my Ex Girlfriend.

and If I had a Predator as a friend I'd have him take me to California to meet Governer Arnold. and then we'ed use his ship to visit my online friends. then go to other planets. and eh I dunno, have a bear and call it a day.

Yuatja_Hunter, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

i would have a predator as a freind and we would chill and play xbox 360 and do pranks and shit it would be funny lol if i had a alien as a pet it would be quincy and me and quincy would wonder around and beat the hell outta bums lol hows that for creativity

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

If i had a Pred as a friend i would make it my personal trainer.

For an alien i would make it gaurd stuff and make my room look cool with resin and stuff.

btw Welcome to the site Waralien, I like your signature.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Oh, well if it`s like that, then i`d name my Drone "Oscar". I`d probably have it sleep in the... that... thing... i forgot the word... that thing... how could i just forget the word in english and remember it in romanian??? I am getting old! Anyway, i`d probably feed it a pig head every two weeks. During the day, i`d probably not be allowed with it in inside the school yard or so, i`d probably be able to ride him... Not very confortable, but fast and... hehe... safe... Some really bad things would happen to whoever made me mad and that would be all. I`d think of it as being some sort of a cat the rest of the time.

predalien94, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

id go with alien as pet

City-Hunter, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I'd name my Alien Jaws and I'd feed him my neighbors and bike riders that go down my road.

If I had a predator as a friend, I'd insist that he teach my how to be stealthy and do the things they do so I could hunt with them.

Nitras, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Oh that would be so awsom if i had an alien as a pet since im an alien freak fan theyre my favorite speciesi would use it to black mail people and use him to threaten the people i hate it would be the best

Angus_Alien, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I'd take my Alien pet to the dog park. Girls would be less likely to shoot me down with him by my side.

Heheh.

Nitras that comment actually kind of made me laugh a little, it reminds me of the humor that I find on Newgrounds (a.k.a. my own weird one).

After I find my DS I'm going to watch that Pred movie and then I'm going to draw up how my life would be with a Predator friend and Alien pet.

Hint theme: Alien, I choose you!

OTANG, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

What was the main question of this thread?

Pylon, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Psh. I'd make them both my friends and we'd go to the grocery store. Can't live without that ramen.